Camping interrupted my blogging. Camping I swear it’s totally disproportional the amount of work to enjoyment! I told Isaac that and he smiled and said “Well Honeybear, you’ve got to raise your enjoyment level.” ππ€― we all knew the only reason I went was to take pictures, besides haven’t we been “camping” for over 2 weeks now? ...kind of
Ok not but...
Anyway with the pics on the last post I was to Thursday night when we met up with the Parrish crew down in Ferron. I LOVE them-ALL! Talk about friends that are like family! It was so fun! And so good to laugh and chat and catch up. Buck’s sister thought the blog was called “life with Isaac” π€£ no-but it could be! I really hadn’t seen her for over 8 years but it was like it was yesterday. Good times. The kids had a blast too!
We get good sunsets in Missouri but these castle cliffs (and red mountain in the back of pics at Grampa’s corrals totally win!) beUTAHiful!
I feel like I should label everyone in this pic-ha-by the time we left I think I had pretty much all the kids names down...except I can’t tell Red’s twins apart. π
Then Friday a service project, more motorcycling, and random fun and Grandma Ison’s (some pics from throughout the week)
And now that we’ll documented camping trip...
Tan...the first three pics make the 4th not much of a surprise.
Actually our first 15 minutes out there Isaac got a Fiberglass sliver putting the tent up. I shut the car door on Colts hand trying to find something to dig it out with. Tan did this to his finger and Seth was putting handfuls of dirt inside the tent (and later inside the cooler) I was like “when do we call it?” But we didn’t!
This guy and his crinkle nose smile!
And here’s another classic Isaac special-they are checking the oil. I said why here? Now? That’s the part I don’t get. And he answered we should check it every time. Ok.
We rode out the the Wedge and then came back and roasted a few marshmallows.
Failed family selfie
Everyone says Seth has his own look..yeah it’s the look of terror!
So I saved him.
Pretty Country though





And now we’re just dealing with kids who didn’t get enough sleep. And loads and loads of laundry.
And now we’re just dealing with kids who didn’t get enough sleep. And loads and loads of laundry.
It’s a good life though-and I keep making sure it’s documented π
Oh have to add this little text thread π€£π€£π€£
No comments:
Post a Comment