This is what happens when there is a fly on dad’s foot during family scriptures 🤣 they didn’t get it-just to clarify😉
Monday morning I attempted a jog out on the gravel road when I got to the end of it I was huffing and puffing but I thought holy cow that’s pretty so I tried to snag a pic
The boys and I went to Cantrell that morning -total bust- I don’t know why I thought it would be fun to go to a store that thrives on overstocked leftovers when grocery store shelves have been empty for 3 months. Whoops. The anticipation was good though-and we got free ice cream (I still managed to spend $100 🙄 maybe I should be glad I didn’t find any ‘good deals’)
That afternoon the Neff kids came over.
They played hard and had a ton of fun but honestly this picture is way better than the ride was-it was so slow...barely moved. Ha!

They came over one other time and we got to see the Pettit’s a couple times too-yesterday we went out to the beach at Thousand Hills. They took the canoe, buried each other in the sand and had a great time but I have no evidence because I left my phone in the car.
They came over one other time and we got to see the Pettit’s a couple times too-yesterday we went out to the beach at Thousand Hills. They took the canoe, buried each other in the sand and had a great time but I have no evidence because I left my phone in the car.
Isaac and Cannon went to the equipment auction in Chicago on Tuesday (the younger boys played so good!) Then just our usual shenanigans... the one of Cannon is him holding up the proclamation he made a frame for the children and youth activity—Colt is so anxious to get to do it too!!
Tonight we were cleaning up messes (trees he’s cut down) that make it impossible to mow.
I feel like we’re so close to being caught up!
Oh and just for the record they didn’t end up getting a piece of equipment -but now he’s looking tirelessly at and old motor coach that he wants to convert into a motor home. It’s always something I swear!
Am I ok with it, 🤷♀️ Kind-of. Sure. Maybe.
But do I think it’s a good idea? No! Of course not! It’s crazy. I don’t care if the tourism market has been decimated-it’s still like burning dollars. But whatever. Time will tell
Time will tell
And I’ll keep blogging, telling my stories to keep my sanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment