But here’s the quick version:


The bottom right of Colt is just to show that they were really jumping a reasonable jump. Ha!

My new treadmill belt got here and Isaac got it on for me- that sucker is a well oiled machine now…well with a bad baring that’s noisy but whatever-the old belt was creased and fraying and a major trip hazard so I’m happy!

We got some snow last weekend…
The bottom right of Colt is just to show that they were really jumping a reasonable jump. Ha!
These kids are tough though-it was too Cold for me and Seth but they wanted us to be out there watching. We were only good for a few pics!
I think the high yesterday was 7… no wonder Isaac’s dreaming of tropical vacations!
I finally told him to plan it without me…but know that last second I might jump in.
And Isaac sold the skid steer they came and got it Monday…Seth-a-roomy was a sad little boy! Now he just tells his dad over and over that we need a new one.
My new treadmill belt got here and Isaac got it on for me- that sucker is a well oiled machine now…well with a bad baring that’s noisy but whatever-the old belt was creased and fraying and a major trip hazard so I’m happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment