Friday, October 14, 2022

This weekend was Isaacs fall break. He had ideas of grandeur but…they might have fizzled. I am slowly learning that it’s better to let him figure out if things are going to work or not rather than spouting off all of what seems to me like obvious reasons they wouldn’t be good. But he wanted to take the Motorhome and park it somewhere South. But Branson isn’t exactly going to give you Arizona weather and even that is five hours away and we’ve lived here seven years and never been there once yet so would we really want to go three or four times??  probably not. But I do wish he would’ve had more fun with his days off than  tearing the kitchen completely apart trying to find a dead smell or dealing with church stuff…
Anyway I guess we’ll start with the week see what we’ve got
Saturday was the deep cleaning of the church service project it might look like Colton is writing on the doors but he’s actually doing the touch up stain. 
Then just doing their thing



Sunday was the funnest!!! The Godfrey’s and the Holt’s  came back to visit! When I saw them walk in to church my heart -and face- just smiled and I thought yes!!!! This just feels so good! (Heavens gotta be like that only better right?!?!)  anyway they came out for dinner and it was just so fun to see them and visit and catch up. The kids had a blast Sethy wants them to come back (but no dinner) Ha
Don’t spill the lemonade Seth 🤣



I showed Seth how to trace-he did great! And Tanner got a possitive office referral from Mrs Totta! We love her!! 



Sister tried some Apples in the anti-choking device. And they got to paint on the trailer. 

Screen shots of the boys school pics-I would feel guilty about such thievery but I did buy the dumb yearbooks so-whatever I’m posting a screenshot on my little family blog. 



Tanners or Seth’s aren’t posted yet but—have you ever seen a worse picture of Seth? I don’t think I have! I asked him why he didn’t smile and he didn’t have an answer. If I would have realized it was picture day maybe I would have tried for a shirt that fit-probably wouldn’t have worked anyway. And since I’m not buying them I won’t worry about retakes but -yikes. 
Football’s almost done so naturally these two were sleeping with the basketballs. 

We’ve figured out the trouble with the Golden Goose and lowboy here…there’s NOwhere  here to turn it around. We had a plan but even after we took out a couple fences we didn’t have quite as much room as we thought 😬

He literally cleared the barn by a half an inch and the downspout on the house by maybe 2 inches. (We dug out my strawberry plants -moved them—and ran over them anyway 🤣)  It was a disaster-he and Seth were just going to run up to the place he bought it real quick and…an hour later we ALMOST had it turned around. Then I had the bright idea that he should just back up the driveway then he wouldn’t have to turn around. Great plan—until he was just spinning out. Below it’s Addi and I operating the skid steer giving him little tugs up the driveway. Once he’d get going I couldn’t keep the chain tight he was just coming at me…then he’d start spinning again and I’d get it tightened up. Finally I called him to ask how I could go faster??? He asked if I had the gas pedal clear to the floor-ummm nope hadn’t touched it I was just running the joystick 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we were done by then anyway. No worries though-Seth thinks I’m a good operator! 🤣
I guess I’m better help than none at all-but not by much! 

Addi show’n off her new outfit from Grama! 



And todays project 😩 it smells like death in here-probably not what he had in mind for fall break. He never did find the culprit. And that pic on the right-that’s foam he’s spraying under there. I hate that stuff but-whatever. 
It’s definitely cooling off. I like wearing hoodies but we know what’s coming. Brrr



No comments:

Post a Comment