Tanner was working downstairs with Isaac and they found an old can of spray paint well, they tried and tried to get it to work they clean the nozzle, and who knows what else, but they decided there was no aerosol left in it, so Isaac let Tanner pound on it, I don’t know if it was with a rock or a hammer or what. But it turned out that it did have some aerosol left in it and Tanner, Addi, and Seth all got splattered with blue paint. We had a little project with the fingernail polish remover before church Saturday night and more final touches Sunday to make them presentable. Classic us.
Seth wanted his missionary tag—then Sis wanted one too…ok!

It’s a reindeer!

Dad went and got my new mower! 
And thanks to Grama. We have an abundance of packages around here already. She let the kids shop on Amazon and sent her ideas and then she just picked what she sent them. I think it’s a tossup who had more fun! But I also know it’s in a couple of those big giant boxes they would fit in like a 3 inch box so I hope we’re not set up for disappointment Christmas morning when there’s been this huge box under the tree, and there’s a little tiny thing in it. Oh well they’re having fun, stacking re- stacking them over and over and over!
It was a moment of weakness, when cold asked to make slime, and I said yes! They had a blast though that’s gotta be a win of some kind!

It’s a reindeer!
Dad went and got my new mower!
And thanks to Grama. We have an abundance of packages around here already. She let the kids shop on Amazon and sent her ideas and then she just picked what she sent them. I think it’s a tossup who had more fun! But I also know it’s in a couple of those big giant boxes they would fit in like a 3 inch box so I hope we’re not set up for disappointment Christmas morning when there’s been this huge box under the tree, and there’s a little tiny thing in it. Oh well they’re having fun, stacking re- stacking them over and over and over!
It was a moment of weakness, when cold asked to make slime, and I said yes! They had a blast though that’s gotta be a win of some kind!
Oh, and I just noticed they’re all in their red shirts. Well, that was on purpose. In the neighboring town LaPlata, the elementary school caught on fire or something crazy like that! So our schools were all wearing LaPlata school colors and collecting donations for them.
We have awesome children leaders look how cute! And he came home with a present, all wrapped up, addressed to Jesus!

Look at that girl! Shoot it up Addster!


Seth’s face in the background isn’t too bad either.
Look at that girl! Shoot it up Addster!
Seth’s face in the background isn’t too bad either.
Addi always lights the world with her smile! So since I’m the T-shirt lady, I made her a light the world shirt to encourage everybody else to follow suit! And she wore it to Cann’s game.


My favorite part of Cannons game was how excited Tanner got both times Cannon scored! And good old Colt, it true uncle Klint fashion:

Addi always does this funny thing right now where she will hold my hand, but she’ll scrape my fingernail with hers. It’s so weird, I haven’t figured out why, but I kinda love it…really I just lover her little hand holding mine.
My favorite part of Cannons game was how excited Tanner got both times Cannon scored! And good old Colt, it true uncle Klint fashion:
Addi always does this funny thing right now where she will hold my hand, but she’ll scrape my fingernail with hers. It’s so weird, I haven’t figured out why, but I kinda love it…really I just lover her little hand holding mine.
Basketball was horrible today! Why do I do this to myself? And I looked at the schedule and they have us scheduled to play Tanners old team. No thanks, he’s upset about it…I’m upset about it, they’re supposed to move up to the 10 foot rims and play in the other gym because they’re all third graders and I kept my team second graders for a reason—the reason is I didn’t wanna play them, and lose by 80! So I emailed the guy and asked him to reschedule us but who knows what will happen??? It’s not tomorrow it’s the next weekend. Oh and I had six guys for tomorrow until the one dad text me today and told me they’re out of town, gee thanks for the notice, that kids pretty much out of it when he is there anyway so whatever! I just had another friend from Primary come, he is a third grader but I thought if they’re gonna play third graders anyways then I’m not going to care.
I think I’m back to why do I do this to myself??
I don’t know!
I don’t know!
I thinks that’s it Addi had a rough night last night so today I am so tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment