Maybe we should just sign up for normal internet…oh well!
Let’s see…what have we been up to?
Seth was super disappointed I didn’t film he and Isaac fixing the mini but the wind was howling last week and after listening to it in all the other videos…and dealing with all the other videos I just wasn’t up to it—sorry buddy!
They got it working though and I took a pic-good enough right?
Addi and I rode over to the cemetery-it was pretty windy!!! But the mini daffodils are up! When I got home I inched up the driveway and Seth said “Good job mom, you completed the hardest level!” It was pretty cute!
Cannon got to play some 3 on 3 basketball with some of his buddies he had fun and played good defense, shooting the mini ball in the kitchen might have messed with his shot a little-I felt like he was over compensating but whatever-it was just for fun and he was having fun so, that’s a win!
Sunday-I wish I had a picture.
I wish I’d got to hear it.
But I got the story so I’ll pass it on here-Tanner accompanied Isaac on his high council speaking assignment! The plan all along was for him to share his testimony but Sunday he woke up and he was like “…that’s scary in my own ward-I don’t want to do it!” But Isaac said “Just come along and give me company and you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Anyway I didn’t think he would but he did! When he got home he’s had a blast (got candy at primary) and he said “everyone was complimenting me on my testimony!” So he must have done a good job.
What’s up doc? …my kids don’t even know who bugs bunny is!
Monday Isaac had to work but the kids were home. It was cold though so we laid low (and made brackets for March Madness) When Isaac got off work, he took the kids to the new kung fu panda movie for one last spring break hurrah while I coached soccer in the fridgid weather. It was miserable so I let Tanner ditch and just go to the movie with his brothers. It was just the skills assessment practice anyway, Tanners gonna end up on my team one way or another so I figured it didn’t matter.
Tuesday he lost a tooth!

Then we headed out to Brother Danbneys pond with the rest of our worm sure we would catch a fish…we didn’t!
Then we headed out to Brother Danbneys pond with the rest of our worm sure we would catch a fish…we didn’t!
Tanner calls it “casting” instead of fishing now-ha
Cannon thought he’s show us how boring it was by nap/fishing.
The best part was probably singing along to music in the truck. We had some good ones going, I thought about filming it but I was sitting on the bench seat and couldn’t figure out how to keep me out of it! 🤣
Tuesday Isaac also found some dumb auction…At first I wasn’t very happy about it but then I kinda just started encouraging him and I admit I had a lot of fun with him. But then his loot had to be picked up by Thursday! Luckily he could pull it off but yikes!
It was a Fabrication shop or something in STL that the guys was retiring but he found some metal tables…shop stools for $1, some of it was awesome some was eh…we probably shouldn’t have bought that ha-oh well!
Here’s some of his treasures.
Other fun:


Tan’s teacher sent me this she told me he named his mountain range Mt Ison 🤣

Tan’s teacher sent me this she told me he named his mountain range Mt Ison 🤣
I don’t know what else…soccer started. I went to the coaches training today, at Tanners practice I almost froze to death (and again tonight) but Colts was 65° and sunny—Kirksville weather 🤯 who knows?!
And today’s story—I wish I would have had the kids tell it. They had the (borrowed) trailer on and lost the pin holding the hitch on the truck on the way into school. 😳 Isaac found the pin right at the spot but we don’t know when the cotter pin fell out? Thank goodness for safety chains! They ended up ditching the trailer on the side of the road, Isaac took the boys in to school then went and bought a new pin-but kinda crazy! And he hooked back up and everything was fine but yikes!
Tanner “it started make’s crazy noises I thought we were tearing up the road”
Colt gave me all the details probably more than I could write, he helped Isaac lift the trailer and told me how heavy it was.
Cannon went into weights early so he missed the excitement.
A short video:
No comments:
Post a Comment