Friday, May 1, 2026

Soccer Saturday 
Oh and tennis too, while Seth was at his friend Kamden’s birthday party. 
Sunday we got out on a walk

Monday was a bit disastrous with a flat tire

But soccer was canceled because the fields were too wet but it was actually a beautiful day. …a great day to play dress ups! 

Tan the man-I don’t know what’s different about this week, but He has been so good about playing with Addi and Seth. I’ll take it and I love it. 

Tuesday Isaac served in the temple. The coordinator on Tuesday is so nice and he is just so kind to Isaac and Isaac loves serving with him… But the Tuesday shift is the early one in our temple so he has to be on the road before four in the morning to get over there in time. It’s kind of a long day.  Coming home, he got pulled over 😬 We will call it a temple blessing that that highway patrolman was actually a member that appreciated his service and let him off. Sheesh I guarantee it causes me way more stress than it causes him that he got pulled over. Sigh-Just kind of the nature of things for us. Soccer got  canceled again-we love free days, so we played! 
The wheely  thing started on the bikes Sunday after our walk…and quickly progressed. Since they’re both wearing orange sweatshirts,  Isaac’s the blue helmet Cannon’s the grey/black helmet. He tried on both the 85 and the 300! 

Wednesdays are always busy because Colton has soccer then the older kids have children & youth It’s getting harder to get the younger kids to bed because the sun is still out…oh well. 
I went and watched the kindergarten kids music program just to support my primary kids and then I got to go for a walk with a friend so that was fun. 

I love this time of year when I’m driving home from taking the boys in and I see a sunrise like this over towards Rizzy’s cemetery! 
But Addi and I were over there today and…we need to mow! 
Thursday was Seth’s music program, it was great like always-Mrs. Bolle always does such an amazing job. 

And we’re working on replacing the foam on the swim deck of the boat… I can’t believe this is the only  Picture I Have— It was quite a project making a pattern and then cutting it out and we actually haven’t got the foam cut yet… 
He loves projects. 
Good thing I love him…because I don’t love projects. 

Today is mine and Addi’s one on one day. 

She’s so fun-she wanted to go to a park-so we did! 


The boys have had their own projects today. Colt is taking that FACS class pretty serious and Tanner had a solar powered car. He got at school for something that him and his dad built tonight.


And I guess that’s it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment