Other than that just a regular busy week, we had Back to School Night (pointless-and a horrible turnout besides.) I helped my mom a little baking goods for the bake sale for Jodi, that was fun. We went to Emery County Friday Night, Shawn and I watched a little of the DH vs Emery football game and Isaac came up later after he got off. We had a family work day on Isaac folks house Sat. It was really cool having all of his brothers there, and they got a lot done, its looking good. Isaac hurt his knee pulling the staple gun off the roof, I was kind of worried about him because it got pretty swollen and he was limping pretty bad. However, when we left he saw trucks he recognized at Jesse's car lot and found them there putting the sewer line in. When he hopped right in the trench to help I figured his knee was probably alright.
Today after we taught our Sunday School class we went to the last meeting of the old singles ward. (They're doing away with all of those...again) It was such a blessing in both of our lives I was glad we got to go, and it was and excellent meeting. President Graf and Bishop Hurst both spoke, it was sad, but it was a really neat too. We saw so many great friends, and I especially liked getting to visit with the leaders afterward. I'm grateful the ward was there when I needed it, we're definitely some of the lucky ones.
Then family dinner and Grama C came, we swung by Grama and Grampa Frei's for a couple minutes before Isaac took off to Priesthood and that about wraps up the week.
Working on the jetski...
No comments:
Post a Comment