Sunday, August 15, 2010

Schools back in. UG, I wasn't very happy about my schedule but...we'll make it work.
I am the scorekeeper and announcer for the girls soccer team. Which means when there are home games I don't get home until almost 10:00-kinda feels like basketball season. That's what I get for having so much fun coaching basketball with Coach Allen. The good news is I'm getting better at it, the first came I was so nervous-and said I was-and the mic was on. That was dumb, oh well. I just really wish they scored more, too bad, its soccer. Isaac is a trooper, he came one of the nights and brought me dinner, then stayed for both games, he was just going to stay until he saw a goal. I bet he doesn't go with that philosophy again.
He stays super busy with all kinds of projects. Here he is oiling our roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment