Sunday, August 29, 2010

This week has been crazy, and maybe more fun than we can handle... I can't remember Monday but starting Tuesday with 5 hours of soccer (and I didn't see a single goal) it was one thing after another. I don't have the best pics, but we did have the best time and I'll post what I can.

Wednesday we did the midnight right now Snow Canyon with my work friends.



Thursday I came home to this fun surprise!

Then we went to Grampa Frei's Birthday Party where the great-grandkids stole the show. Riley showed off his walking skills and Ann was just as cute as ever and really thought Grampa was going to share some ice cream with her, she totally got ripped off.



Friday we had a little camping adventure, its been a long time since we've done anything like that and Isaac LOVE LOVE LOVES it, so we threw some tin foil dinners together -cooked them in the oven and took them with us, I liked that trick so I didn't have to smell like smoke- a mattress in the back of the truck and headed to Sand Cove

Notice the full moon, for some reason we didn't really make the connection that it was bright enough to ride down Snow Canyon it was going to be just that bright shinning in our eyes all night long. Oh well it was fun.

Saturday afternoon we went to the lake (in a wind storm) with Jill and Devin. It was too windy to do anything but swim but I was so glad we got to hang out with them before they move up north.


Saturday evening we went up to Klint and Caroline's for Riley's Birthday party. It was fun. Cute little guy, that year went by fast.

Today it was down to Vegas to the Turners (basically family) for Brad's "Not" Homecoming. Its was so fun to see everyone. Bill didn't know we were married, he came out to have a chat with us and make sure he approved of Isaac, it was just cute and funny. Tonight we took the sprayer we borrowed back up to Uncle Paige's. He and Aunt Afton got to showing us all of the old antiques they have, it was pretty cool, they have some neat stuff. We ate almonds off their tree, grapes from under the arbor that "were more for juice'n" and came home with a few of the seedless ones and some delicious peaches. It was a good time.
Busy Busy Fun Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment