Sunday, September 19, 2010


It's Sunday, so I guess I'll blog...
Monday Isaac helped haul hay-he loves to help-and my family loves him extra for all his help. He's such a good guy! Tuesday was soccer, then mostly... it was just a long stressful week. Friday we went out to dinner with my folks for my birthday. Saturday we went yard sale'n -which was supposed to be fun- then had family breakfast. We should have done it in the opposite order, because yard sale'n just turned out to be driving around starving. It was NOT a blast. Breakfast was awesome by time we got to it though, I love apple pancakes with apple syrup. We also drove the Breast Cancer Survivors truck in the Rodeo Parade. Isaac was being so dramatic about having to wear a pink shirt. It was "for sure the gayest thing he's ever worn in his life" Pretty Funny. And I, very lovingly of course, basically said "Just wear it, my cousin in fighting for her life!"
Today my folks took off on their cruise, I'm excited for them, and we're having Grama and Grampa Frei up for dinner.
Oh and I almost forgot, we bought a used freezer. It was such a good deal it was worth the risk. Isaac picked it up while he was in Vegas this week. I'm way excited to have more freezer space.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog! I can't believe you got in that cold water. If you can handle being that cold, you can easily move out to CT with me. Sunday night like at midnight I decided to book a flight. The kids and I are coming for the whole month of October. Lets get together.

    ReplyDelete