This week just flew by. I don't even know what happened, a little update on the freezer though-totally didn't work. But Isaac got our $$ back and bought another one, its a lot smaller but it works. Last night he was having so much fun just moving stuff from our over stuffed little freezer on top of the fridge out to the new one in the garage. He kept saying "It still looks sparse." And it does but I'm happy to have the extra space. Tuesday I had to keep score at soccer again, Wed and Thurs Isaac had Young Men's and Scouts. (He's kind of gone all night on those-at least so far) Friday we had dinner with both my Bro's families at Ky's it was fun, Ann and Riley were pretty cute together. And Saturday the Malibu was our project, I think its finally ready to sell :)
Next it was off to the General Relief Society Meeting, which of course was excellent. I loved President Monson's talk about not judging others and certainly need to do a better job. I was thinking to myself, when this comes out in the Ensign I probably need to read it at least once a week! Its hard in our world not to make judgments but its important and an extra big deal since that is what the prophet chose as a topic to address the RS with. Such a great message, I loved it.
Here's our little Malibu-mostly I just posted it cuz its the only pic I have for the week.

It's a nice little car but I don't need or want a nice car right now so I really hope it sells!
No comments:
Post a Comment