Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday night we drove to Panguitch, were there long enough to say Hi to Barb and Jer's family around the campfire then go to bed. We got up early Monday morning and drove to Calf Creek where we met up with Isaac's mom and two of his brothers and a friend and hiked up to the falls.

Isaac, bless his heart, talked everyone except his mom into getting in, it was easily the most bitter cold I've ever been in my life. I really think it was worse than when we got in the Colorado river-but we didn't bail clear in that. He of course just thought it was great and had a blast. I only lasted about 2 seconds.

Isaac's Uncle Coy and Georgette were in town house hunting so we went to dinner with them one night. It was fun. I had met Georgette when we hiked the Grand Canyon but I hadn't met Coy, he reminded me a ton of Isaac's dad.
Friday he did the auction thing again for Jesse, and I came home to a mini-van. Yikes, good thing that is headed to Huntington. Sat. Morning Isaac was being super productive and I was just laying around, then my mom and Ky called because they were out Yard Sale'n and they'd seen a bike they thought I might want, so they came and picked me up and we checked it out. Lame. But then we kept going and I had a blast. They had bought a life jacket for Ann for $3.00 It was just fun. We made plans to do it again next week. And then the Adult session of Stake Conf. It was good and I loved getting to sit by Uncle Steve, Aunt Sher, Ky, Kami, and Ann, its like a family event. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts. It does however make me miss you guys more! And southern Utah. You guys just need to come visit us I decided. Or just come here for school next year. I could go with both:) Tell Isaac we said hi and hope school is going good for ya.

    ReplyDelete