Cannon has been super smiley today-I LOVE IT!
This week was a little bit crazy with a LOT of basketball, and really compared to other years I didn't do much. Thankfully lots of mom's tended for me, it was great. And the JV group (basically my kids from last season) won the little tournament-so that was fun. Monday Cannon (and I) got to meet Aunt Loxi and Aunt Permela. We went out to eat but I ran off to coach basketball I was sad we didn't get a picture but then it worked out to get together again the next day so I made sure to document it:)
It was really fun to meet Isaac's aunts and we had a good time visiting!This weekend Cannon also got to meet Aunt Ginger and Mark too (not technically related but, totally family, so "aunt" it is, the best family friends that all started with missionary work -Chip served with Ginger's brother- anyway she liked him a little bit :)
The rest of the week?... I think that's about it, my phone camera broke ~possibly from overuse in the last 2 months~ that was a bummer. But the week was mostly a lot of basketball and little guy and I both got a little run down. When I started whining about a sore throat Isaac told me it was what he had last week. I told him next time I didn't want him to say his throat hurt a little I wanted him to say "It's killing me, I'm so miserable and REALLY hope you don't get it!" that way I'd know what was coming. I hope babies don't get sore throats cuz it was awful but Cannon's little eyes just looked like he didn't feel good. He's been sleeping a ton and I'm glad because I don't know but I think that's the best thing for him. If all the fun smiles today are any indication, he seems to be doing better.Oh yesterday we went to the movie 17 miracles, its the first time Isaac and I have gone to a movie together :) we're just not much of movie people but it was really good and Isaac is related to the guy it was about (Levi Savage) We liked it.
And...maybe one more thing- Isaac rescued this turtle from the middle of the road...I'm the one that made him take a picture so-on the blog it goes :)
I love the new header of your blog!
ReplyDelete