We've had a busy/fun/great week!
So I guess we'll just start at the beginning and see how far we get. I've taken LOTS of pics but...we'll see how many actually make it.
Monday, Memorial Day, Isaac had to work so Cannon and I went to the cemeteries a with grama then she worked on his tux for his blessing day. In the beginning, so cute, so fun-

but by the end, after everything that could possible go wrong did, (sound a little bit like my wedding dress?) it was more like "Who's stupid idea was this?" The verdict-the fabric is cursed! Oh my heck I can't even do it justice describing it on the blog-it was a nightmare and there was really nothing we could do to help or fix it. Seriously Saturday when we were trying to shake poor little guy into the much too small tux like a sack of potatoes, it was so sad/funny/pathetic...I just grabbed the camera.
Anyway as it turns out...PERFECT (also like my wedding dress) and all's well that ends well right.
THANKS GRAMA you are so talented (you haven't lost a "stitch")
Little Green's AC hasn't been working, so this week we traded Isaac for the truck-I'm not sure why, it sure didn't seem like we went very far or did very much. I think my days of stopping at 3 groceries stores to get all the best deals are LONG GONE! Tuesday and Wednesday we did make it out for a walk. Wed Kami and Ann came up and walked with us that was fun. Every time I head up the trail I just think how pretty it is, and its not so bad coming back either! I LOVE IT, so I wanted to take pics (not to make any of our blogger-land followers homesick) but I felt like a dork taking pics so I didn't even back far enough away from the stroller so that Cannon was in them. Oh well, I promise I don't leave him home ;) and the pics don't do it justice anyway, its so pretty I promise!
Thursday was youth conference and neither Isaac or I really new what was going on but I ended up driving kids, then it ended up being and all day thing-little green...no AC ug! So Great Grama Frei tended and Rachel and Lydia came up to see Cannon (they took care of the diaper detail for us) and I borrowed Grama's car to haul the kids as it heated up. Everything ended up working out great. Isaac got home late that night, got a couple hours of sleep, then headed back to work at 1:00 in the morning (after the play had ended cuz it opened that night or something) anyway it made for a really good Friday because he didn't really worry about going into work, it was the closest thing to a "Saturday" we've had with him in a while. Saturday Cannon was 1 Month!! Crazy how time is flying, easily the best 1 month of my life though! Isaac did work and along with the traumatic tux fitting his family came down. Levi and Stacey and Nate and Melanie were staying at the same condo's so we went over there for a BBQ and it was a BLAST. SO NICE of everyone to come, and SO FUN to visit. 
That is where Isaac took Little Guy swimming (Thank Goodness Melanie had a towel for us-we're rookie parents and didn't even think of it. GOOD GRIEF) Isaac is such a fun Uncle, the nieces and nephews love him. (But Shawn is probably the favorite-sorry Isaac) And Uncle nothing, he's the funnest DAD, Cannon LOVED swimming...just ask Isaac! Ask anyone else and you might not get the same enthusiasm, they might tell you the truth, that he wasn't so sure. He really wasn't sure when Ethan and Jacob got him with "Cannon Ball" splashes.
Two of my favorite things were first as he was getting in the pool Alli said "This is a big weekend for him, first swimming, then his blessing." It was cute. Then later as he was cuddled up on somebody (I can't remember who had him) Jacob came to check him out and said "He looks exsoxed." (Exhausted) It was darling!
That gets us to Sunday-Blessing Day- Isaac did an awesome job. We'll post more pics later :)
The little video at the end last week proved to be pretty fun so...here's one of the magic bink!
Lyndi, come over to my house and I'll show you how to make your pictures bigger on blogger. It easy, but complicated to write out, because you have to change some of the html.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures and awesome blessing...even though we could only hear it from the hall :-)