SUPERMAN! When I taught P.E. one of the exercises we'd have the students do was "supermans" Both arms are supposed to be out but, Cann's pretty much got them down! Really its his "why'd you set me down?" position.

Mostly uneventful week-a pleasant change to say the least! Isaac started his new job and even mentioned the potential he sees in the company. I was happy to hear that because that is definitely a part of business he likes, growing it. I like the income and insurance as its already established side of things! Friday Grandma and Grandpa Ison came down. Little Guy loved the heck out of being spoiled by his Grandma. She did dare to set him down once after he fell asleep in her arms (that totally wasn't on his agenda-and he let her know it) but it was fun. I think there is something special about kids relationships with their grandparents so game on, the more time the get to spend with'm the better! Coy and Georgette came over and we all ate dinner then they went to Tuachan. (Little Mermaid got good reviews from them.) Saturday we were going to hike to Kanaraville falls. (Isaac has been on extra duty a little helping my grandparents though because everyone else was out of town and Grandpa fell this week.) So after he got the water changed, we went down to feed the lame cow. He's been wanting to try and get her up for a while but it was going to be quite a project. After his mom saw the cow though, they kind of changed plans, vetoed the hike (the falls weren't going anywhere) and they were pretty much on a mission. So after a ton of work in the heat they finally got her lifted up but it was sad, disgusting, and obvious that instead of up, she needed to be put down. I got out of there in a fat hurry, I'm way too weak for that stuff, and my in-laws got out of town (a little later than expected) and Isaac had a long rest of the day.
Cann Man and Grandma ready for the hike that was for not. It was so fun to have them come. I love his little hat (even better when it matches what he's wearing but Isaac thought he looked pretty silly.)

And when we forgot his hat we protected his little head with dad's :)

I documented more of the cow project but as it turned out...I just deleted most of the pics, too sad. Isaac's mom was all about jumping in and helping him with the project, I think he occasionally is disappointed with my lack of such ambition...oh well.

As promised...the after picture of the trailers...

Too bad I didn't have a camera for Isaac letting Cannon play in the sprinklers for the first time.
And we finally bought Isaac his fathers day tree this week, that was fun. I'll have to take pictures when we plant it :)
Isaac told me this week "things are going [my] way"
TRUE! We live in St. George and he has a normal job, and I am VERY THANKFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment