Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Cannon and I slipped over to Keegan's birthday party. We had a good time and Cannon got in on the "Heavy Heavy Hang Over" tradition and came home with a present too. Oh we are going to miss the Stouts, they are such good neighbors. It was so fun. We hit the river and the splash pad one last time too. (One last time for now, Kristin has assured me in 4 years they will be doing all same fun things and we can jump right back in on the fun.) Cann is getting a lot better about playing in the water and the river was pure mud. SO GROSS, but little boy heaven, the older boys were calling it Chocolate Land, I was fine with the mud...until he wiped out, was sad, and wanted me to hold him. I had to get over the mess and both got in on that filthy fun.
 
 
I'm hoping that the anticipation of the move is worse than the move. One of the days this week I wasted over and hour playing the Albertson's Million dollar sweepstakes game...just hoping for a miracle...
PACK PACK PACK Laundry Laundry Laundry...such is life,  Run away to Kristin's when I can't take anymore.
This week we did a yard sale to get rid of some stuff, visited the Allreds, had a fun family party, I caught a movie a little girls night out style with Lory Linds and my mom, dessert and more family fun plus Aunt Laur came Wed, and we had dinner with Matt Nichole and Lilah. Lots going on but all so fun. 

The light is terrible but I loved this picture of him running with Grampa Frei's remote. He's a wild man and likes everything on Grampa's little table. Its a very accurate picture of what its like when we go visit.  He's also added climbing to this bag of tricks. Then there's just a few pics of some of the fun we've had this week.


He really tasted every puddle.
And Lilah taught Cannon how to do snaps (that ya buy when fireworks are out) but try as I might I couldn't get a good picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment