I'm positive it was the first time in my life I've every enjoyed doing laundry-it wasn't near as cute when he was emptying his drawers and trying to put the clean clothes in the washer but he sure is fun!
It seems like this week has been super super busy. Isaac's pretty swamped at school but we're looking fwd to next week and Thanksgiving break. For our little playgroup this week we went to the fire station, it was pretty cool!
For some reason my pictures of the cake didn't turn out. But supposedly he really likes coconut so we did our best. I told the sister missionaries I wanted to do it and they said I should have him in his big bird costume-that's why its on there. The sisters delivered it for us and took a video of him reading it but I still need to snag it from them.
Anyway back to the week. Thursday we had dinner with Isaac's friend from school Omar and his family it was really cool. Totally different, because they are from Turkey and of the Muslim faith. SO totally different but very religious. Like the boys ate in a different room than us-and sat on the floor. Blake just thought there wasn't room at the table but I think it had more to do with their beliefs. Omar told Isaac his wife didn't speak English but I thought she did really well. They have a little boy that is about 6 months older than Cannon -so Ayla's age, and Blake and Ayla came too- he's a cutie his name is like Joseph but with a U -I have no idea how you'd really spell is but you say "U-seph" it was cool to talk to his wife (not even trying to spell that one, I kill it enough trying to say it) anyway just to visit with her and see how her greatest joy is being a mom too. It was neat. Oh and Bubba in Turkish means Father so while I was calling Cann Man Bubba, U-seph was calling his dad Bubba, just a funny little thing we learned. The only scare was when Cann man tried to ride one of U-seph's toys down their stairs. It was a big time rough and tumble fall clear to the bottom but thankfully he came out with a little bloody lip, shaking and scared crying but nothing else. I hope we get to do more with them. She was really nice, oh and I can pity myself all I want about living in Mississippi -which I did mention last week is getting better though right- but this poor girl moved to the United States 1 week after they got married they were in Delaware before here. UG
And (sigh) now its Friday and I'm taking dinner to a family our ward and who knows what else the day holds...blogging right? I love that.
And MAYBE I ordered some food storage stuff and had it shipped to Utah. Great that's where we left all our other food storage. Sometimes I'm not very smart! Oh brother. Lucky for me I still have the best neighbors there and they found it. Good Grief.
Cannon and I set up the $3 Christmas tree I bought back in Sept when Annie and I went yard sale'n- we're totally getting a jump on the holidays!


No comments:
Post a Comment