Sunday when we were out for a walk we saw a huge column of smoke and we got to see the fire trucks come rolling up and everything, it was just some trees in a back-or side- yard so not a big deal but it was pretty cool after just having been to the fire station but lets be honest-Cann man was way more interested in the dog some little girls who were also watching had.
I love always having the diaper bag camera handy-even if the pictures aren't that great it helps remind me of some of his antics on what really seams like a pretty uneventful week.
Like this pic is of our late night cookie making project when the little stinker wouldn't go to bed (it was one of those late nap disasters) but I actually got the camera out to try and catch a pic of him spread out on the kitchen floor trying to eat uncooked top ramen (he loves that stuff cooked or not) with no hands. It was one of those deals where I thought "gross stop that,... oh wait I want a picture first" but I missed it-and the picture wouldn't have had the vacuum sucking slurping noises that are what got my attention in the first place. Anyway. I'm tell'n ya-never a dull moment with this kid around.
The next missed picture was him dancing in the mirror after he climbed up on the table. And after that... I know he loves to look at animals on the computer and he loves to play basketball so apparently he decided combining two of his favorite activities would be a good idea.
Truthfully I missed this one just heard him grunting and asking for the ball afterward.
We're making progress on eating!!! Yipee! PB and J AND Apple slices both made it down his throat and on the same day-hooray for progress! His little vocabulary just keeps getting bigger and bigger. He's a pretty good little parrot but the ones I can think of that he's added this week are "dog" instead of just woof, "silky"...kind of, we get "sss-EEE" and "excited" or "eh-sigh-d" because we always ask him if he's excited to go see Ayla and such.
Isaac...stressed-probably as much as I've ever seen him but Blake and Annie are tending and we're going to go on fun date tonight so hopefully that will be relaxing for him. Me...I miss basketball and I just think I end up cooking a lot. Not that it turns out great it just gives me something new to try. Don't be confused, life is not dull-not with Cann Man around, and the other thing I do is constantly dream up projects, most of which don't happen. Oh well.
Anyway I better go, I should be cleaning the kitchen...Blogging is just way more fun. I am going to stop but don't bet on the kitchen getting cleaned. :)
| Had to throw a cute picture with dad on! |

We just decided to try and do our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party again and were sad when we realized you guys aren't here to play with us! Glad to see Cannon is keeping you busy like Daph keeps me busy. :)
ReplyDelete