There's a lot MORE than I could ever post but I'll do what I can.
We went to Memphis and spent Thanksgiving with Ryan and Sara. It was so fun! We had a blast! There is so much that is worthy of documentation but my mind is drawing a blank. Max did ask if we were going to stay until Christmas, no but not because it wouldn't be fun! We definitely have a lot to be thankful for. I do have this picture to help me remember Max looking down the butt of the bird and yelling "I see its bladder!" it was hilarious. I love that Ryan has his scrubs on too. Isaac looks like he's getting in on it with Cann Man here but the truth is those two were standing back while Max and his dad did the operating.
We let the shopping crowds be and enjoyed a little hike and picnic Friday. As we were hiking around at this little park that kind of in the middle of suburbia I kept thinking of that Christmas song about a "tender Tennessee Christmas" it will be fun for their family -they came home last Christmas but are staying this year- but I'm SO SO SO Thankful we get to head home for Christmas.
The only bummer was that we had wanted to/planned on/and had taken Sunday clothes to be able to go to the temple but it turns out the little temples aren't open just any time. So we weren't able to catch a session. I guess we'll have to plan better next time.
The rest of the week was pretty routine expect Isaac didn't have to stay at school so long. We played Tennis -that our new little hobby since moving here, we're terrible, but its fun...and we're getting better.
Cannon always makes me laugh. His own language its something else..."Ut mmm ut mmmm" its "Up please." It so weird but he can say please, so usually I make him say that right before I pick him up. He was calling both Max and Calvin Max. But it was more like "MAAAA....X" it was was funny. I don't know what else, but there's always something.
This was Cann Man trying to wait up for his dad to get home. We just in a tough spot where 1 nap is not really enough but if we go 2 the second one ends up foul'n up the night. Oh well.


No comments:
Post a Comment