Saturday was Home Depot day! YEAH!!! We always look fwd to that. They built a cool race car this time. Then as we were wandering around the store the same cute worker lady that told me they do free birthday parties last time, told me again. I'm pretty excited about that-AND I passed the info on to my friend in the ward who coordinates our little play group. That should be fun.
Saturday was also Grandma Ison's birthday so Cannon got to show off his "Happy Birthday" singing skills on skype-that was pretty fun. I really can't think of much from the week. We did go swimming at the indoor pool at Isaac's school one night and Cannon loved it so that was fun. We had the missionaries over for dinner again. Cannon looks so forward to that, he's sure they come just to see him. This week is spring break so hopefully along with the move -YIPEE...but not until Friday :( - anyway hopefully we'll have something fun to report. My mom called and said "just come home for spring break" of course I looked into it, she was totally willing to help but YIKES-expensive-plus we've waited so long to be able to move it just wasn't going to work very good. BUT, we did find a pretty good deal on a ticket for just Cannon and I to sneak home for Grampa Chip's Birthday (one day late) so of course we've been practicing.
Its a little crazy because its just a few weeks before our "last Cannon flies free" trip...but we gotta make the most of them while we can :)
Oh and the singing thing-its Cannon's favorite-when he won't eat we just bribe him with a song per bite. I've thought about recording it several times but then the reality is its mostly me (and Isaac) singing with Cannon being excited and cute-mouth usually full- and throwing in a few words here and there...not worth documenting.
No comments:
Post a Comment