We actually lost a lot of closet space, which is just an adjustment after having everything shoved in closets-oh and we left most of our furniture in my brothers garage. But Yea, after just a few hours I feel like we're settling in and have a plan-as far as where to put stuff even if its not there yet. YEAH!!! So the week. We started out spring break week at the Eastern National Cutting Horse Finals last Saturday, it was pretty fun-and apparently they used to hold the Western ones in Ogden, how bout it!
Monday and Tuesday Isaac went into school so it felt like a normal week but Wednesday we busted out the SeaHawk (Isaac's blow up little boat, raft whatever) I was pretty nervous, I told Isaac before we go again we are purchasing a life jacket. He is fine with that, but tried to assure me that the worst that would happen is that Cannon would get wet. It was fun-even semi adventurous-for me anyway, a really pretty day, and even "relaxing" except the part about me being so nervous about Cannon the whole time.
![]() |
| He figured out how to splash but wouldn't do it toward the camera-too right handed! |
![]() |
| Of course he had to start and finish the outing throwing a few rocks. |
Thursday I tried to go visiting teaching. Oh Brother. A half a day a half a tank of gas (okay... both exaggerations but -) and we were still 0 for 3. Plus the one place we knock, get the "who is it" yell through the door, but then no answer...welcome to Mississippi I guess. Oh well, at least I took a treat so I had something to leave...maybe when they got it they could have decided I wasn't so bad after all. The visiting teaching message this month had a question that asked: are you confident inviting a less active member to relief society?-or something like that. I didn't know but we're having a ward Family Home Evening next week so I totally thought I was going in with a plan. HA-all except the going in part. Oh well. I don't know what else we did but I guess we "got ready" to move Thursday and here we are- finally in a 2 bedroom. YEAH! Blake and Isaac moved almost everything in 2 hours, then the missionaries came and made real quick work of 2 more truckloads. Then the sister missionaries came this afternoon and helped finish off the Kitchen stuff and clean (I guess I making them earn all the meals I feed them :) oh well) We were finishing up cleaning and Isaac took Cannon to get him out of the way. (He's is such a good helper! But there comes a point...) Anyway I had headed over to the new apt with a handful of something and found: Isaac, Cannon in arms, in those stupid roller blades that I'd never seen him wear (technically some old roommates I think) that somehow made the move across the country. It was hilarious. He said "Guess what Cannon calls them?...Motorcycles!" It was so cute and so funny and after the stress of moving-a much needed smile. Then later he told me the story of Cannon bringing them to him one at a time and begging him to put on the motorcycle. So funny.
And last but not least, Cannon's been pretty into his hat and glasses lately, then I put his glasses on top of his hat and told him that was how Grampa Chip wore his...now he's obsessed with it. Pretty cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment