Sunday, March 30, 2014

Grampa's Song

So somewhere along the way...well really it back when I was tending Ann and learning the primary songs for myself, I thought it would be for Ann to sing "My daddy is my favorite pal..." to her dad when he got home (Cannon wasn't really saying much back then)--so we were practicing it, but really Ann just LOVED hang'n out with Poppa, so I think it was originally Grama's idea but we ended up changing the words and making a song for him for Fathers day a couple years ago. (You can see it here: http://youtu.be/USL6G_6rvDM ) but...that might have started something--we love to make up songs! So we had Uncle Klint grab some treats for him from us but here's what we really did for Grampa Chip's Birthday...

The best part was when we'd try to practice and Cannon would add in/sing his own additions. We'd sing "I wanna go check on Poppa Great" and the next thing I know he's singing about checking on the cows with poppa great, it was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment