I don't know if the pictures do it justice...but we had fun. And I couldn't help but post the one of Cannon by the Keep Out sign...he'd been clear in and Isaac and Colt here still in there. I'm the rule follower in our family-I might be the only one ;)
Ok how bout this for the truth, the only reason I'm blogging right now is my 4 hour pass of watching NCAA tournament games just expired...WHAT??? LAME! I love March Madness, well when I can watch it that is--and when my Cougs don't blow a 17 point lead...to Ole Miss of all teams. UG its painful being a BYU fan. On to the week!
Last weekend we really had a great time with the Marchant Kids! They are good kids.
Spring is here! Monday it was a beautiful day the boys and I hit the park but when Isaac got home he had a little spring fever himself and wanted to do a picnic so we loaded up the bikes and went to another park. It was fun. Then the little fishing game you see in the next picture down is the latest thing from Superwoman, aka Sister Powell, Cannon's sunbeam teacher. They love it.
Tuesday for St. Patricks day my little leprechauns and I decided the Ag museum would be fun and we lured dad into meeting us there :) it was great! We love that place.

Then we stayed up way to late watching BYU blow that game. Wed Isaac flew to Ohio for a job interview, he got to see his folks so that was awesome. He felt good about his interview and has another one next week. I am trying to "Come what may and love it" remembering we are still technically supposed to have another year of school here, but... still hoping to move in the westward-toward home- direction...time will tell. Worrying about it doesn't accomplish anything. (And typing that might help me remember its true.) And the thought of being "grown ups with a real job" to me is a little surreal. Anyway, his flight back out of Columbus got canceled so he had to come back this morning. Bummer, just a hassle, but he got to see his folks one more time and he's back now so all is well. And boy! I'll tell ya, every time he's not around -for whatever reason, he's gone, we're gone, he has meetings whatever- I'm always keenly aware of just how much he does! He really is a great helper! I'm very lucky!!
Here's just a few more random pics. Isaac putting Colt's sandels on Cannon...Well they were Cannon's-2 years ago. Isaac -notice his own toes are pretty much off the front of his flip flops- was just going with the philosophy they are open toed, his toes can just hang off. Oh brother! Then Hey Cannon, how bout we just have Colt push you in the stroller? Maybe its just another example of my over-photographing my kids but it was pretty funny. We'd been up to Children's Place hitting the clearance rack. We went for a baby gift but of course I bought matching pajamas even if Cannon's way grown out of the one piecers...they were $1.49. You know that made my day! And the puddles-always provide such entertainment. We've taken to calling the Crocs "puddle shoes"
Here's just a few more random pics. Isaac putting Colt's sandels on Cannon...Well they were Cannon's-2 years ago. Isaac -notice his own toes are pretty much off the front of his flip flops- was just going with the philosophy they are open toed, his toes can just hang off. Oh brother! Then Hey Cannon, how bout we just have Colt push you in the stroller? Maybe its just another example of my over-photographing my kids but it was pretty funny. We'd been up to Children's Place hitting the clearance rack. We went for a baby gift but of course I bought matching pajamas even if Cannon's way grown out of the one piecers...they were $1.49. You know that made my day! And the puddles-always provide such entertainment. We've taken to calling the Crocs "puddle shoes"

Above Colt is trying to pic up a rock that's bigger than he is. He's a determined little stinker too. I finally helped him, he wasn't going to give up! And Cannon deciding to roll around in the dirt just like Sugar-dog does...great.
And last but not least...a couple movies. Kristy (Marchant mom) is actually Colt's Nursery leader so when her kids started singing this with him he was all about it. --Its super cute in the Sandbox...not as cute at the baptism last Saturday night during the talks--yikes.
Cannon loves to read the books he has more or less memorized, he did it for my mom on the phone the other day and she kept saying I just want to see him, I need a movie...that was easy enough to make happen. And that cute little voice! I'm going to be glad I have it recorded!




No comments:
Post a Comment