Well, here's at least some of the pictures I know I wanted to put on here. When I went to open the computer I haven't touched in 3 weeks I realized I don't have a power cord-hoping Isaac has it at school-but for now it means no pics off of my little camera. (And that I'll wait yet another day to pay the bills I usually pay online oh well)
Fun with Cousins at the Daley family reunion. (apparently there is a state law that you have to be at least 6 to get in the hot tub -who knew we've been such negligent parents, my kids love the "hot pool"- but they were stuck on the outside of this one, the rule was strictly enforced) but the cousins made it fun for my boys anyway! Thanks guys!


Back in Kirksville.
![]() |
| Welcome Grama, these goofy boys are happy to see you!! |


Colt got a big boy bed, it has a cute bedspread and Cannon has one that
matches but somehow this is the only picture I have of it. Whoops. I'll
work on that.
![]() |
Grampa came for Colt man's birthday. He was so excited. We saw a plane land and he ran to the window and yelled "Poppa!" But it wasn't Poppa's plane and then we waited, and finally we found Poppa in the hall-it was not what Colt had dreamt up and he wasn't going for it. Little Stinker!

We had to celebrate Grampa's arrival with a little ice cream from McDonalds ;)

Grama likes a Pepsi every once in a while but somehow when Grampa got here Colt talked him into his "own pepee" (root beer) it was pretty hilarious. He figured he outta get one every time he got in he car with them. Check him out smack'n his little lips in this video.
Ole Cann man, he'd just get a water.
And one last pic of Grampa the pitching machine. With Colt rock'n the diap and rain boots. yikes.



No comments:
Post a Comment