Mrs Hardee sent us home with play dough this week-the boys have got a lot of mileage out of it! Embrace the mess...
Saturday the boys got to help dad with a little home teaching project. Really we were cleaning out the gals garage so she can park in there this winter but when the boys saw the saws they begged to get to cut something...so Isaac showed them to the woodpile. She has donkeys-or burros-I don't know- and goats and dogs...they were in heaven. She was burning weeds though so we all stunk when we got home-UG.
For the most part I feel like I can sum up the week in one word-primary! Oh man, did I mention I got thrown in front of this moving train right before the primary program-and our poor chorister is only a week ahead of me. It will be nice to have Sunday over (plus then we're leaving town for 3 weeks...good luck) I have a whole new appreciation for Kim--and anyone else who's ever had this calling...yikes!!
I hate screen time but they love it and sometimes it's the only thing to keep me a float! And just one more quick pick from Mrs Hardee's, we love her!
The boys played at the Lingwall's for an hour or so tonight while we went on a date. Colt didn't even cry!! Progress!! We just drove around and looked at houses it was dark but still. Isaac would really like to buy the cheapest thing he can find in some outlieing town and then fix it up. When the conversation heads that way-often-I just refer to myself as his high maintenance wife!
Time will tell...time will tell...
Tomorrow Grama's coming :) that will be fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment