Sunday, May 27, 2018

So last I blogged (a real post) my guys were off to the Fathers and sons campout right? This is how that turned out. I’m pretty sure the ENTIRE camp was happy the bailed. Isaac said “I probably didn’t get’m out of there fast enough.”
So much for “He’s a year older now, it will be fine.”

We also had a head to nose crack...I think it was Friday night but Saturday and Sunday poor Colt's nose just got looking worse and worse. We ended up calling Ryan just to make sure a little Ice and "You'll be fine" was an acceptable treatment plan. He was super helpful explaining what they would do if we had to take him in but that if it was straight we were probably ok. It really looked crooked but we decided it was just the swelling (Ryan told us that could happen) By Sunday he had a pretty good dark line across it.

Saturday it was back to work. Maybe it was a good thing the camp out fell through...

Sunday we had to take Grampa back to the airport. That's always a bummer. Its hard to live so far away but we know we are very blessed-and it sure is fun to have grandparents come!
Monday Grandma Ison fell off a ladder while painting and broke her wrist. Here is a picture of how much it slowed her down.

She's a hard worker!

Tuesday the plan was to get the floor started by time Isaac's parents left, so we made it happen. I would be fine with that being the last hard wood floor I help Isaac lay. Oh my. He saved all the wood from the one he pulled up. Pain in the butt-is an understatement. And I feel like that dumb floor started the 24 hour a day house projects...not really, well only really one day, but holy cow. SUCH LONG DAYS, mostly for Isaac. Isaac's parents left early Wednesday morning and Isaac jumped in with them and they went to the auction. So we lost a whole bunch of the day on the floor but we gained a truck. So that was fun. OH wait...I missed a Sunday story. Isaac was out church'n it Sunday afternoon when a Congolese gal with not very driving experience ran into little green. I feel bad for the gal, she panicked and hit the gas instead of the break. Just a very new driver. Thankfully no one was hurt, but we assume that is the end of little green. We needed a truck, we were going to hold off for a while but...now works too!
Tanner loved little green, but he seems to be over it quickly cuz he sure loved to drive daddy's truck too!
Long Busy Days!

The boys get so filthy...I think this is my new "farm" life...

No comments:

Post a Comment