When Isaac considered the reality of it tonight he vetoed it. Phew!
Between House Stress. Moving Stress. Girls camp stress...I’ve kinda hit the freakout stage.
Isaac says "Its good for you to learn how deal with it and not freak out." Does he know me?
We have to be out of here in less than 3 weeks, that place-- not close AND no progress, I finally decided to started going out in the mornings before anyone wakes up. It’s good, peaceful, and productive. Then Isaac decided he wanted to put texture on the walls. But the next day-maybe 2 later he’d changed his mind back. If we do anything it’s a lot of flip flopping. Finals wrapped up for him this week though so except for the Bishop thing, this house thing should be his main focus for a little while here. That's good, hopefully progress soon.
Bro Speaks has been out working his tail off of for us. Such a nice guy!
Grampa is coming back next week. YAY...I think we'll survive this little project after all. I hope!
Grama Bought the boys matching shirts on a screaming deal so I tortured them last Saturday morning with letting me tack pictures of them. (I'll try to put some on the bottom of this) I was thinking that would be a good Mothers Day present for the Grama's...or me...but--no go.
Grama Bought the boys matching shirts on a screaming deal so I tortured them last Saturday morning with letting me tack pictures of them. (I'll try to put some on the bottom of this) I was thinking that would be a good Mothers Day present for the Grama's...or me...but--no go.
Grama Nete would have been proud of Colty rubb'n feet though. They traded a little foot rub for some "dental work" Hey even I didn't get out of it (we have to keep ourselves busy somehow while Isaac's off Bishop'n it) But I figured I can only hope one of them chooses to be a dentist as a profession. I'm going to need one!
And the photo shoot...
And he's (above) he's just so stink'n cute and photogenic but (below) the little stinker is also the culprit for the lifted shirts. Little Stinker(s)
Oh and I almost forgot, Cannon got Eric's old suit and some new Sunday shoes for his birthday last week. Well it wasn't very exciting then, but Sunday when he was look'n just like dad he was loving life! It was pretty cute.
Ok my photography "skills" are weak but...I need to practice, and you get the idea.
When I told Tanner he had to have shoes on to come out he came out in crocs, I said "No, church shoes." So he grabbed Cannon's old ones.
Never a dull moment around here! We've got that going for us!
Oh and I almost forgot another thing, this cute thing Colt made for me at school ❤️









No comments:
Post a Comment