Lame.
Oh well, at some point all the snow pics just start looking all the same.
I’ll figure it out eventually though. We had a snowy weekend were we just stayed at the house. Before church Isaac and Cannon went and helped clear snow then he actually came back home to get us so I didn’t have to drive in that in the van. (Great plan until after when he had things going on and I was trying to rein in the herd.) The week before Tanner almost got hit by a car in the parking lot-so close! It was AWFUL. So this Sunday as soon as I set him down he went running outside by himself so I had to chase him down, then wrestle the little beast until Isaac was done. It was No small task! On they way home we gave Jeff a ride and Isaac gave him the snow blower Bro Gilchrist had given us. Then as we pulled up Jeff’s neighbor was out shoveling so Isaac unloaded the snowblower and went to work. A good chance to show Jeff how to run it. The boys and I waited in the truck and they were like what’s he doing it’s Sunday but it led to a good discussion on how the Savior helped people on Sunday and the Pharisees had a fit about it. Anyway it was good but of course they ended up just fighting. Ug I hate fighting.
Monday we had our neighbors over to go sledding. Super fun, but a late night to start the week. Tuesday Basketball, Wednesday young men’s, not much Thursday except Isaac was shopping for motorcycles on Craigslist and he made the mistake of asking me how I would feel about one. I answered he didn’t want to know and it would have been better to just leave it at that but we didn’t. Ug, whoops.
Tonight we are in Nauvoo. I got to go to the temple tonight, that was nice! Isaac will go tomorrow. The kids love staying over here—mostly because of the 3 TVs. Cannon keeps telling me “mom! dad wants a tv, he really wants a tv he’s been watching it the whole time.” Haha! I say he can buy one if he wants but I’m not!
Without pics that’s about all I can remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment