I thought we had a nice little baptismal service. Tons of support for the Cann Man. Mrs. Hardee came. Our friends the Jarvis' came. Michael that Isaac works with (and always plays with the kids when we do accounting get together things) Tons of ward support (and the Jackson's from the other ward too) and technically we took these next two pictures the next day, but loads of family support! Here for Cannons big day! And I thought it was extra cool he got to be baptized on his 8th birthday!
After Cannon's big day it was Seth Man's turn.
I of course had the brilliant idea to have family pictures. UG...but how could I not with those cute matching ties???
It was another neat thing to be in our home ward and have so much family support. It was awesome! Sunday was a little tough reining the kids in and sticking with more appropriate activities. They still played pretty hard, we ended up painting rocks...and painting nails, I don't know where the pics are, but we took tons.
Monday everyone but Grama Nette and Grampa Chip had to leave. Grandma and Grandpa Ison hit the road and drove west. Everyone else (well not me Isaac or Seth) headed east to Hannibal. The plan was a river boat tour and fun park before the boys finished out the drive to St. Louis and caught their flight. But there was major flooding and no boat. darn. We skipped school got a long car ride and lunch...and extra cousin time!!


Tuesday was a project day. Chip put a light in by the stairs for me, my mom kinda just did her thing where she makes things look nice and finished. I’m grateful for all of their help. We found time to play too! And Isaac put us up a motion light because he had the other light that was always on disconnected. We even found a minute to head to the bowling alley. We had a good time!




Wednesday we had to take Grama and Grampa back to the airport ☹️ luckily it’s not as bad when we have a Utah trip in our sites!
It was another neat thing to be in our home ward and have so much family support. It was awesome! Sunday was a little tough reining the kids in and sticking with more appropriate activities. They still played pretty hard, we ended up painting rocks...and painting nails, I don't know where the pics are, but we took tons.
Monday everyone but Grama Nette and Grampa Chip had to leave. Grandma and Grandpa Ison hit the road and drove west. Everyone else (well not me Isaac or Seth) headed east to Hannibal. The plan was a river boat tour and fun park before the boys finished out the drive to St. Louis and caught their flight. But there was major flooding and no boat. darn. We skipped school got a long car ride and lunch...and extra cousin time!!
Tuesday was a project day. Chip put a light in by the stairs for me, my mom kinda just did her thing where she makes things look nice and finished. I’m grateful for all of their help. We found time to play too! And Isaac put us up a motion light because he had the other light that was always on disconnected. We even found a minute to head to the bowling alley. We had a good time!
Wednesday we had to take Grama and Grampa back to the airport ☹️ luckily it’s not as bad when we have a Utah trip in our sites!
These guys are goofs!


Cannon LOVED cub scouts Wednesday! And Colt made me this cute butterfly at school. I didn’t even get a picture taken before we spilled on it, but now I have one so basically it can go speedily to its final destination...as soon as I can sneak it there!


Today Cann had his 2nd grade field trip! Here he his with his best buddy Isaac, I was glad Isaacs mom went and sent some pics. Then that’s Blake in the middle on the next picture down. They’re kindof the 3 amigos of Miss Ranchels class this year! I just think it’s funny their names are Blake and Isaac because of Isaacs (my Isaac) best friend Blake...


A few more random pics I thought I would sort out better when I threw them in but...it’s late and this is long and it’s not happening
Cannon LOVED cub scouts Wednesday! And Colt made me this cute butterfly at school. I didn’t even get a picture taken before we spilled on it, but now I have one so basically it can go speedily to its final destination...as soon as I can sneak it there!
Today Cann had his 2nd grade field trip! Here he his with his best buddy Isaac, I was glad Isaacs mom went and sent some pics. Then that’s Blake in the middle on the next picture down. They’re kindof the 3 amigos of Miss Ranchels class this year! I just think it’s funny their names are Blake and Isaac because of Isaacs (my Isaac) best friend Blake...
A few more random pics I thought I would sort out better when I threw them in but...it’s late and this is long and it’s not happening
The lastest little Mr King of our bed.

Some poppa time!

My date tonight cuz the rest of them are at fathers and sons ๐ not sleeping over though cuz Isaac has graduation stuff tomorrow.


And last but not least just sitting around doing come follow me. Grandma Ison took the picture and I figured it was blog worthy because it’s just what we do!
Some poppa time!
My date tonight cuz the rest of them are at fathers and sons ๐ not sleeping over though cuz Isaac has graduation stuff tomorrow.
And last but not least just sitting around doing come follow me. Grandma Ison took the picture and I figured it was blog worthy because it’s just what we do!





No comments:
Post a Comment