Saturday they convinced Isaac to get in the swamp with them. It’s a frog habitat out there—whenever I start freaking out about how disgusting it is I try to remember we swam in the Boys Pond when I was a kid. Gross.


Of course we’re always workin on things. We. Ha! Well I did have to hold the wrench twice.

These boys have the life! Just enjoying the front porch on a Sunday afternoon.

Little Sethy just getting big and being cute.

Tanner showing us his injury. The people at Cannons baseball game asked “oh did you get that today?” I was listening for the answer-since I didn’t know 😂 yeah it was that day-apparently from the rock pile. I guess he’ll live.
Tuesday was the auction! They had fun but came home empty handed (great news for me plus look-hats, head lamps, and vests for souvenirs, totally a win right?...worth 6 hours of driving...maybe not)


We tried to implement “dollar jobs” this week. It worked one day-and they have been better about their job charts (have to do the regular stuff before you can do a dollar job) so that’s good. And I got clean baseboards. Isaac balked at the idea of them being able to earn a dollar a day, but I convinced him to let us try it. The idea is they could potentially earn $6 a week then they pay tithing, and with what’s left they split 50/50 spend save—as in save save, like for their missions or something not just another toy. That could potentially be $140 buck a year of savings, that would be great right? So far it’s .45 cents. I dunno, were trying!

One of the days when the boys left Sethy and I we mowed with the tractor he doesn’t look sold but usually he likes it. That might have been the night he puked all over...that face makes me think probably so...

Dad and the big boys left us and went on an adventure a couple different evenings this week, once they were watching the NBA Finals at the Bakers (didn’t come home until 11:00 😳 pretty late for the kids) I can’t remember all of their adventures, but yesterday was the best one! I had RS and they were headed to the beach at the lake but quickly changed their plans when Bro Gilchrist called. We bought his canoe!! Bought, Ha! He practically gave it to us and did give us all the life jackets and stuff to go with it plus the boys a bunch of toys. I asked if they took pictures, nope. But it ours now so I’m sure there will be lots of future pics :) We’re pretty sure Bro Gilchrist is the real Santa 😉 maybe better.


Cannon’s got us all having baseball on the brain. (And he let me help him with his throw a little this morning. That chicken wing was killing me. Hopefully we can fix it!)


Bout it I guess—
Of course we’re always workin on things. We. Ha! Well I did have to hold the wrench twice.
Then Tan in his suit and Cubs hat-he wanted to wear it to church. Cute little stinker!
These boys have the life! Just enjoying the front porch on a Sunday afternoon.
Little Sethy just getting big and being cute.
Tanner showing us his injury. The people at Cannons baseball game asked “oh did you get that today?” I was listening for the answer-since I didn’t know 😂 yeah it was that day-apparently from the rock pile. I guess he’ll live.
Tuesday was the auction! They had fun but came home empty handed (great news for me plus look-hats, head lamps, and vests for souvenirs, totally a win right?...worth 6 hours of driving...maybe not)
We tried to implement “dollar jobs” this week. It worked one day-and they have been better about their job charts (have to do the regular stuff before you can do a dollar job) so that’s good. And I got clean baseboards. Isaac balked at the idea of them being able to earn a dollar a day, but I convinced him to let us try it. The idea is they could potentially earn $6 a week then they pay tithing, and with what’s left they split 50/50 spend save—as in save save, like for their missions or something not just another toy. That could potentially be $140 buck a year of savings, that would be great right? So far it’s .45 cents. I dunno, were trying!
One of the days when the boys left Sethy and I we mowed with the tractor he doesn’t look sold but usually he likes it. That might have been the night he puked all over...that face makes me think probably so...
Dad and the big boys left us and went on an adventure a couple different evenings this week, once they were watching the NBA Finals at the Bakers (didn’t come home until 11:00 😳 pretty late for the kids) I can’t remember all of their adventures, but yesterday was the best one! I had RS and they were headed to the beach at the lake but quickly changed their plans when Bro Gilchrist called. We bought his canoe!! Bought, Ha! He practically gave it to us and did give us all the life jackets and stuff to go with it plus the boys a bunch of toys. I asked if they took pictures, nope. But it ours now so I’m sure there will be lots of future pics :) We’re pretty sure Bro Gilchrist is the real Santa 😉 maybe better.
Today Cann had baseball, Isaac taught Becker. I don’t know what else...
The T-Rex and battle bots from The Gilchrist’s, battleship, mulberries (they came in and told me they were “injured” 🙄😂)
Cannon’s got us all having baseball on the brain. (And he let me help him with his throw a little this morning. That chicken wing was killing me. Hopefully we can fix it!)
Bout it I guess—
No comments:
Post a Comment