Saturday, June 1, 2019

Worst Utah Trip EVER

Little late on the blog per the all nighter. 

Oh we had fun it was great to see everyone but man all the sickness earned the blog title this week. So here we go:
Oh man Saturday Isaac went to Enoch and helped his brother with a fence. We had a fun surprise when Uncle Jer stopped in, it was great to see him and visit for a few minutes. The plan was for the boys and I to ride out over Utah hill with my dad and check water. Well until Tanner Puked again. Then I was out, well Tanner and Seth and I were all out, But Cann and Colt still went but when they got back Chip told me Colt puked as they were loading the Rhino back up....uhhh and then it hit. Hit HARD! Every bit as bad as when it was just Tanner —and he wasn’t done. Cann wasn’t until later that night but good heavens 
All of them have puked
All of them have had at least one disaster out the other end. Sometimes dead asleep -we tried to make a no farting rule 🤣🤣 
It was bad though. 
Some are better at catching puke in a cup (in the car) than others. 
I’ve never had them all sick at once. To say was awful would be a MAJOR understatement. Our 4 hour trip to Huntington took over 7!!! (Admittedly part of that was stopping at Nate and Melanie’s which was so fun to get to see them and she fed us dinner.) But you know how the phones keep track of calls and if it’s the same person how many times. Isaac and I called each other 21 times on that drive!!!!! It did NOT go smooth. 
By the end Isaac got sick, not all the same symptoms but Grandma Ison, Uncle Shawn  and Aliyah and I think Lauren too. Ug! Hi guys great to see you have the plague we brought with us. Ugh!!!!
But now that I’ve vented a little I’ll post the pics. 
The trip to check the water:







Playing darts then me driving the corvette. 



I’m not sure if the corvette story made it on but Jesse needed this car driven up so Isaac rose the shuttle down Friday night then we drive it up. Not really my style but...I drove it because Isaac didn’t want me pulling motorcycles. Ok. Oh and we brought Ethan with us to Huntington—had to be the worst trip of that poor kids life! He’s 15. Note, no details but the Vette was not untouched in the trips disasters. By time we got here I was laughing at EVERYTHING...because the alternative was cry! 
Sunday in a nutshell! 

Isaac went to church, we didn’t. 
Couldn’t talk Aliyah into a smile but she LOVED Seth “baby! Baby!” 



We really need to live closer to Shawn and Lauren, I LOVE Shawn being Isaacs accomplice instead of me!!



Or Ethan...just not me!!🤣

The boys had fun with Aliyah and the had a BLAST with Ethan, he’s a trooper! 







Finally the last day we went to the swimming pool. I thought they had to be cleared of sickness for 48 hours. But when we got there the sign said 2 weeks! Whoops! Seth HATES water! 




We rode a little and played on the “Robo Car” 







Play’n with Sethy 




A pic with Grandma! 

I don’t know what we’re missing 
Belle chasing cats
Grandmas pretty flowers
Arcade games at Jesses store







We really did have a great time despite the miserable sickness! 
We headed home Thursday night! Stopped at Liberty jail, finally!!! It was neat and especially because we endured the drive by listening to the Saints book. We got to Liberty Jail about the same time in the book the prophet was put in there! 
(Poor Seth in the pic—he really does like to be held like that with pressure on his tummy but he looks miserable!)  and hopefully that’s as close as those boys will ever be to IN jail 😉




On the way home we saw a guy pushing a car so my Good Samaritan stopped to help. Turns out the other guy was just helping too and was a member! Missouri is not as bad of a place as it once was! 

We made it home and if that wasn’t a long enough day Cannon had a baseball game...in Lancaster! (30 min away) ugh! But we went!!! And we all slep hard last night!!! 










 





No comments:

Post a Comment