I forgot to post a couple YouTube videos from last week
Isaac climbing Freddy’s -it’s good for his soul-and Cannon trying to burm it.
So the week...recovery week right? Kind of! Saturday morning we went down to Cohens baptism—always fun to support our friends! Tanners loving that dad passed Seth off to him...Seth’s not so sure.
And sometimes when they’re goofy I just like to document it 😉
Also Bro Wood (Cannon’s primary teacher) hooked them up with all his card collection, and oh boy did he have some cards! I for one was impressed. The boys have had so much fun trading and sorting and they are nice but they’re really just a paper with a picture on them and they were free so it’s no sweat. (He was going to give them to Salvation Army But we’re enjoying them.)
Isaac had meetings in Nauvoo that we were getting back for but they got canceled and it really was nice to have a day before Sunday to try to get things mowed and settle back in.
When he went to mow a ward members yard he ended up with this just out the dirt road. 😳😳😳 I took him the jack and lug wrench he needed and was feeling pretty darn blessed that that didn’t happen the day before on our long drive!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
We were going to get to watch the Moody boys why Lani had a dance recital but they ended up “getting” to go. My boys were bummed but it all worked out when we got a play date with them and their cousins later on in the week. They got to come check out the zip line, ride in the trailer, moo at the cows...just a normal day around here! It really was super fun!
Sunday was pretty low key-some ward friends came over and borrowed our washer cuz theirs was broke so we invited them to stay for frozen lasagna—which I burnt. Whoops.
Monday they built Tanner a “teepee” then we’re “playin Indians” in their underwear. When I asked why they had so be in just their underwear I just got the duh mom cuz we’re play’n Indians answer...
ok.
We’re not politically correct.
I went out there to check on them and they said “mom video us video us” I said “no way” but saw something like the next little clip as I walked off and I cracked up. And said “ok never mind, do it again I’ll video” 🤣
They spend a ton of time in the pool, and Tanner sits on the ladder and watches—or directs traffic—or something. I’m just thankful he doesn’t want to get in! On the ladder is stressful enough!
The pool the tramp as long as they’re outside!
We’ve got get convince Cannon that fun doesn’t have to be mean. Outside or not we’ve had our share of fights screaming and so on. Not to discount all the times they’ve played great together, I mean look at Colts smile he’s having fun...I just know where this leads. 

I try to hide inside with Seth as much as possible but he LOVES to be outside with his brothers too! (And he’s really been finding those fingers/thumb to chomp on lately!)
I try to hide inside with Seth as much as possible but he LOVES to be outside with his brothers too! (And he’s really been finding those fingers/thumb to chomp on lately!)
Was there ever a little brother loved more?
We had some more ward friends over Tuesday and I actually cooked. It was fun.
Now look at this next one...Super dad just doing his thing.
But when Super Dad bring s home a baby skunk, game over! I wish I was kidding you. I AM NOT. He says I love to tell a story—well I married the right guy, I’ve got an eternity worth of stories!!! Holy Smokes! Do you think he googled “do skunks make good pets?” Of course he did BUT WHY????? No no Nooooo of course not!
I love a story? -ha-more like he loves to yank my chain. It works!
He would NOT tell me what it was made me come see for myself, I swear it’s like a thrill to him to get me riled up. I yell “you hate me!” Then the look on his face like oh crud I pushed her too far. Yep. You did.
(Sigh)
I think taking pics keeps me from killing him. So I’ll keep taking pictures 😉
The mischievous guilty grin on Isaac where Tanners like “what the heck?” Then him getting Tanner to tell me it was cute
After it was gone I got to hear all about how great it could have been. 🙄🙄🙄 yadayadayada bla bla
Where making memories around here-that’s for sure.
Cannons game got rained out so after using the zip line so much he decided to tighten it.
However tonight Isaac is at girls camp (not me this year thanks Seth—but it was fun last year) and the boys were in bed...by 8:15 ✅
It’s not dark?
Too bad—close your eyes!
I’m sure we’ll have more adventures to report on next week.
Oh for one thing they want to go to an equipment auction...
No comments:
Post a Comment