Poor Seth-it was rough.
He got stung 5 times but that one under his eye was the worst.
One on his shoulder and 3 more on his head-mean little cusses. By Sunday evening it was mostly gone. But Saturday night was rough! I tried to keep him drinking but he couldn’t keep anything down!
Glad we survived it!
Who knows what these guys were up to but this was Monday and they were having fun!

Mostly the week kind just went by. One morning Colt asked what the plan was-I answered “nothing, we have no plan-like usual”
Mostly the week kind just went by. One morning Colt asked what the plan was-I answered “nothing, we have no plan-like usual”
Thankfully we did get to play with the Pettit’s a little yesterday and today.
In the next pic You can’t even tell what he’s sitting on but it’s the toy skid steer-he’s always wanting to run it like the real one. And pretty much all the pics are of him this week but whipped cream...the kids living his best life. (He dug it out of the trash-stinker)
Tan and I got to hit Waffle cone Wednesday for a mini kid date-he’s always asking when it’s Wednesday so we can go.
Isaac took all four boys canoeing while I had YW I think they had fun-they come back with stories but not pics.
And today we got in on a little service project, an elderly man with Dementia wandered off from his home and we went to help look for him. We didn’t have any luck but we’ll keep him in our prayers. The boys were especially happy when they got to look from the truck bed. It was pretty hot walking around.

We’re hopefully Utah bound next week but I’m not sure I’ve recovered from the last go around. That drive and Seth are a terrible combination and I’m not looking forward to it. But I’m sure we’ll have fun once we get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment