It was super fun but it was also a long day!!
Sunday Isaac was gone alllll day church’n it. It was a little rough with the troops but oh well. The missionaries came over that night-Isaac got home just in time. Monday he was supposed to be at Bishop Sorhus’ at 5-they we’re going to get the skid steer but he must have been excited or something because he was up at 3:30 and he was NOT quiet! He sounded like and elephant stomping around the house.
When he finally got home that night the first thing he said was “oh I thought these guys would be in bed” I admit it was late-but it was the wrong thing to say! They’d been so anxious to see him and hear all about it and I’d talked to him at 6:30 when he was at the Adam-ondi-ahmen turn off, which is only and hour and a half away. I thought he’d be home by 8. He wasn’t. Oh well.
That day the boys and I masked up (even Sethy wore his most of the time) and went to Walmart. We just wanted out of the house!!!!! and they hadn’t been in a store for 4 months. I bought hot wheels, doughnuts, sugar cereal, and pretty much any thing else that looked good. Haha!! Well really what happened is we went down to piano and we were hanging out at Michaila’s when I walked in and her house was spotless-I was blown away- we’d just left a complete disaster!! But I was inspired, like hey it can be done!!! So when we got home we hit the job charts hard and the boys were troopers, the did awesome! So once the house was livable I was totally game to take them to Walmart. I’m pretty easy to buy off-you’d think they’d figure it out! 😉
Oh and we played with balloons too. They had some fierce volleyball matches (undocumented 😏) but Seth is hilarious backing up and sitting then bouncing on the balloons-he loves it.
Tuesday Colt got to go down to Saige’s birthday party while Tanner and Cannon headed with Isaac over to Bishops to work on the skid steer (did I mention the one he bought had control “issues” ...of course right? No one reading this is surprised!)
When I went down to get Colt we found out Sis Vorkink their piano teacher got her hand in a table saw that morning. It is really bad. We are praying so hard for her! I know they couldn’t really do anything for her here and that she had surgery in Columbia today. I’m not sure if they were able to save her fingers or not. It’s super sad!
Eventually Isaac called and said I should probably come get the boys-hey at least that way I get pictures.

He finally ended up just bringing it home, they’d fixed a lot but were stuck the bucket still wasn’t working and he needed to pressure wash it before he could do any more. The boy’s were so happy to have it here!!

Ole Sethy just turns his nose up at riding on the lawn mower now-he wants to run the skid steer!! Pretty opinionated for a 1 year old! Anyway Isaac had the door off while they were working on it-so as not to get stuck inside of the bucket did raise and then wouldn’t lower. He just decided well there’s some wiring in that door I think I’ll put it back on and viola it worked! It’s wired like a safety of some sort. Anyway he was happy to have it working and reported back when he took Bishops trailer and Dan’s truck back. It was another late night.
Wednesday Seth had a well check-these dang masks, it’s a crazy world these boys are growing up in! He only had to get one shot but he didn’t cry at all. Little tuffy-I was impressed. He finally ended up just bringing it home, they’d fixed a lot but were stuck the bucket still wasn’t working and he needed to pressure wash it before he could do any more. The boy’s were so happy to have it here!!
Ole Sethy just turns his nose up at riding on the lawn mower now-he wants to run the skid steer!! Pretty opinionated for a 1 year old! Anyway Isaac had the door off while they were working on it-so as not to get stuck inside of the bucket did raise and then wouldn’t lower. He just decided well there’s some wiring in that door I think I’ll put it back on and viola it worked! It’s wired like a safety of some sort. Anyway he was happy to have it working and reported back when he took Bishops trailer and Dan’s truck back. It was another late night.
Yesterday they tore up some stumps in the yard and then were welding something on it-I dunno, I can’t keep track.
Below is a fun little sample of Cannons writing. With the job charts we try to do a little reading writing or math.

And this kids a helper I tell you! But as soon as his brothers saw this mess it automatically looked like a track for cars to them.


I went a long with it for a few minutes.
And this kids a helper I tell you! But as soon as his brothers saw this mess it automatically looked like a track for cars to them.
I went a long with it for a few minutes.
Tonight they are camping out to Hurdland with the Pettit’s and a few other families. They have been looking forward to it all week!! Hopefully they have fun (and hopefully the mess they bring home is containable) I kept Seth and we ran a few errands so they could get away without a complete meltdown. He’s in bed now and it sure is quiet around here! That’s good occasionally 😉
No comments:
Post a Comment