Friday, July 3, 2020

I think nothing happened this week, I have nothing to blog about then I look at the pics and oh yeah-we had a busy week! 
Saturday we headed to Nauvoo. That’s quite a drive with 4 little kids -and have to hire a baby sitter for a 15 min meeting BUT it was totally worth it. We actually loved getting to meet our new Area Authority Elder Morgan and his wife. They were awesome and encouraged us to focus on increasing our capacity to Hear Him. Isaac assigned himself a little temple cleaning project afterward-bird poop cleaning with a baby wipe. And we swung by a skid steer they are interested in on the way home. 





Tanner fell asleep on the way home so the other boys jumped in bed for naps too so they could stay up late and go coon hunting. 
Cannon got one-he thought that was pretty big news. Tanner was hilarious praying that night he told me “I didn’t tell Heavenly Father about the coons cuz he created (pronounced cure-ated) um so he love them.” That lead to a good little discussion about how Heavenly Father knows everything and you can’t hide things. 
Sunday it was back to church-seriously the first time I’ve worn a mask-so sweaty-so hot-total wrestling match with Seth who is completely out of practice on the whole sit still thing. Ug! 
These two goods are buddies. And Monday although briefly I had a clean floor-it’s so rare around here I have to document it. 



Tuesday we were supposed to go to the river with friends but the rain scared us off, the day wasn’t a total bust though, Isaac called Jeff to ask a question about a paper and they were actually going to be in town-that day!!! It was a quick hour or so but so good to see good friends and we felt like some of the lucky ones because we know they didn’t get to see very many people! 

Wednesday we made the beach happen and a lot of friends and new ward members came so it was really fun. When I got there I saw a race similar to the one below but Isaac was actually able to recover and win the first one -on rematch some of the kids got him. There was also some pretty serious fishing going on with buckets and crackers. 



Good times. 
We’ve been working on the porch a little this week to just trying to...I don’t know...painting it didn’t help it look any better so we’re trying the next plan. Cover it up. 
I still want another pillar too-we’ll see. 



Isaac also took his Harley apart this week and put a new tire on. The boys found the rollerblades Sabrina gave us down stairs so we took them down to the church this morning and I think everyone had fun. 
Seth’s quite the helper. 







Bout it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment