Friday, November 26, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

Just like that were smack in the middle of the holidays. 
We actually had the most chill thanksgiving ever and it was nice. I kept saying I was going to buy my kids off with any box of cereal they wanted but in the ended we made ham (I don’t like turkey) and mashed potatoes-tortured them with green beens-rolls and apple pie (both frozen) I forgot to make the stuffing. Oh well. Of course we can’t have a holiday without a project 🙄 🤣







Anyway 
I better back up—last weekend we went to Bro Morlan’s funeral then Tanners basketball game. That was a lot for Seth. The bigger boys could handle it a little better. 



That night Isaac had to go to a play for one of the YW (I did NOT volunteer to go with) the boys and I had a family fun night with out him. Colt wanted to make caramel apples 



Pretty much a flop-but a tasty one- we’ll get better. 
We tried again tonight 

Back to Saturday though Cann and I were pretty excited to watch the Utah Oregon football game. I bought a little $10 antenna for our TV and…I probably shouldn’t have. (Really we’ve still only watched 2 foot all games but….we made it so long without and I prided myself on us not having TV. )  anyway it was fun-but way too late. Whoops. 

Sunday Isaac was busy all day it’s getting to be tithing settlement time but the boys and I went over to Riz’s grave. I just don’t go as often when it’s cold and I miss it, and if I’m honest this time of year is a little tough-and January is coming. 



When Isaac did come home he brought that stupid rooster in the house! He was bringing it for Seth to pet! Seth was asleep (it was way too late for a power nap but I was so glad he was asleep) I shooed Isaac out as fast as I could. He then took Roosty down to our neighbors! Thank heaven! Seth is still afraid of the chickens even though they’re not mean but it was time for Roosty to go-I was so sick of dealing with screaming kids that had been attacked by that rooster. 
Monday was a heck of a day but we did sneak in a little lunch date. Isaac had the whole week off but it still sure seems like he’s been busy.
Tuesday the boys came hone with a loot of Thanksgiving school projects



Tanners teacher is the BEST at sending me fun things like this 😊

Since Wednesday with no school the 3D pens have been out in full force. (So have the messes) 



We got to hang out with the Moody kids for a couple hours cuz their little sister came! My kids were TOTALLY hoping for a sleepover but she came too fast and their dad came and got them. 

Then I kinda already wrote about thanksgiving.
These guys wanted to help clean-I said something about picking up the toys in the living room but that wasn’t what they had in mind. Hmm

Then just a man and his Chickens! 

Bout it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment