Whatever. So I won’t post it here. I don’t know what the missionaries will do with it. At least I’m done.
Anyway-back to Saturday!
Isaac took Cannon hunting (so I made some jerky out of the deer meat that was in the freezer from last year—we don’t need more!!) and tried my hardest to be a fun mom and let (and helped) the kids carve pumpkins.
Cannon and Isaac went out again in the evening but they didn’t get anything (phew) Monday I heard the story of Cannon not being willing to pull the trigger on a bobcat I guess it was from the morning and it was already 11:00 they weren’t going to see a deer! But it only came up after Cannon was telling me about his buddy going hunting and only coming up with a coyote.
When Isaac’s students came over one of them left a TON of s’more stuff. I didn’t know what to do with it so we made oven s’mores and took them to his class…Seth helped clean the pan.
Tan needed a picture of his pets for school 🙄 his sweet teacher (I love her) sent back that she loved getting to see the rooster he’s always writing about.
We lost Sister Banza to transfers this week-bummer, but that was 7 good months!
Look how thrilled Isaac is about the selfie 🤣 he’s a terrible faker! (In all things-not just pics)
Last night Tanner succumb to the flu-bug that has plagued the Primary school. I guess 140 students were out yesterday! Or maybe it was today but at anyway it’s Crazy huh? Luckily Tan is feeling better-hopefully the rest of us can avoid it!!
Tan getting sick kinda thwarted are temple trip plans but I got the good end of that deal and I went over by myself today. Isaac stayed home with Seth and Tan. They got along just fine-Tan laid pretty low but I don’t think it was too bad, no more puke so he was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment