Friday, May 6, 2022

Cannon is 11!!!

Saturdays project-drain the swamp! So gross, it took all day I think Colt had soccer but this is the only other thing that happened. I documented but did NOT help. 



Colts definitely Isaacs best helper in situations like this. It was a pretty cold and windy day to do it too but they survived and then filled it up that night and into Sunday. 
Sunday Cannon talked this boy into a blue tie!!! I love it! Why have I let him get away with yellow so long?!  ðŸ˜‰



That evening (Seth hung out in his construction Jammie’s all day -not sure why- they were hardly white by the end of the day) but we went over to check on Rizzy’s grave, and these guys road home. 


Seth found a CTR ring … 6 days later he’s still wearing it-pretty good. I’m not sure if I blogged about it but Tanner picked Isaac a new wedding ring  out when they were on their little kid date last week so since dad had a new ring Sethy wanted one. 😊
And 54 degrees or not Colt was determined to try that clean pool out!! Brrr he’s crazy. 

A little art work—Cannons was on display at his 5th grade music program. Colt and Tanner’s I get via email. And maybe sprinkle doughnuts are mine and Seth’s version of art 🤣





Cannons music program. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/GdpQ8PghFAM?feature=share

Seth and took some real flowers over to Rizzy-roo’s grave. 



The missionaries got to celebrate Tanners birthday with us and they usually come on Tuesday so since it was only one day off we had little individual cheesecakes to celebrate Cann Man’s birthday with them too. 



No way was this kid waiting until anyone else was awake to do presents. Whatever. He got a new bike (that he picked out months ago-we kinda got hit by a sale) but then he pooled all his extra birthday money from the grandmas and everything for this fancy, fast, (but smaller than I thought) rc car. I don’t know how long the fascination will last but for now he loves it! 
And Grama came for his birthday! He was gone to school when she got here but Seth wasn’t! 

Right after she got here I got a call from Tanners teacher that he’s taken a pretty tough fall on the concrete while playing tug-o-war with one of his classmates. It didn’t make since to me why his hands weren’t out but I didn’t feel like that was a very compassionate question so I didn’t ask. I also thought he’d be excited to see Grama so I sent her and Isaac and I graded tests. 
He was a little to dazed to be excited she picked him up. Poor guy. 



More birthday fun 




Then Tanners music program. Suited up for tablet time. 





Grama fun…and work 😉





My Mother’s Day loot:




And Colts last soccer game of the mostly rained out season. 












No comments:

Post a Comment