Friday, May 27, 2022

Summer is here!

I’m pretty sure I have a picture of each of our kids napping like this with dad. Sisters turn. And I think Seth missed his sister…not sure if she missed being mauled😉


I have the sweetest friend who has 3 little boys (3 11mo and 6 or 7 months) but her first daughter was stillborn. She has been an angel for me as I’ve navigated Rizzy’s death, somehow she made time to make me this rainbow afghan. And she gave me a really great quote about Rainbows too. 



Monday Sister and had a follow-up appointment…this pic is back at home but theres only one reason she’s in this outfit (we hate the gowns cuz they’re a pain to put on then her feet hang out) but that’s why it’s the diaper bag outfit. We were in the waiting room at the Dr office and she launched all over! 
Look at her face-she’s not real thrilled about things either. I can see a little of my Grampa Frei’s disgusted scowl in this :) and when I showed Isaac he said “she looks like your grandpa” so I wasn’t the only one! 

We spent the rest of the morning and clear until 3:00 getting ready for Utah. But then we hit the road! 
That’s a long drive and we got into a bit of a storm up over the top of the Rockies-I was glad Isaac was driving!!  But we made it! 
We stopped in Huntington and got to meet Sadie (that was the first time the older boys and I had got to see her!) we visited with Shawn and Lauren, ate a little breakfast, and had naps. The boys went to the sewer ponds to ride and we had lunch. 



Then the boys and I headed South and Isaac stayed but eventually headed north. 









Grampa catching up on some overdue birthday spank’ns. Patch was freaking out-which made it more fun for the boys. 








Wednesday was recovery day. Except Grampa got a couple helper to head up to Shoal creek with him. 






I think they got along pretty good and all had fun! Cannon Seth Sister Grama and I headed up Thursday morning 






The only pic we got of Addi up there Seth took but I loved her clenching my Rizzy necklace….which she’s does a lot ❤️. 

When she’s not playing with it-I am! 
Meeting Cousins! 

Negotiating getting to play night games with Dad. Grama said “ask your mom” mom said “ask your dad”
And they worked out a plan. 

Grampa getting getting Adalyn snuggles and the brothers swiped his phone…pretty sure everyone is happy. 



Isaac had pump company stuff up north (and he got to go to the temple with our niece Madi) then he drove his motorcycle down last night. We were happy to see him! Then today he drove to California…also pump company stuff, he did take the van though! 
But I forgot to get the swim bag out so not goggles for todays trip to Aunt Kay’s with cousins. 


Drama was determined to figure out how much Adalyn weighs. 10lbs 1.7 oz  so up basically 2 pounds in 3 weeks. Pretty good sister! 

And tonight we did a super fun CFM where we asked Grama and Grampa family history questions since all the cousins were here. 

It was pretty neat. 
Bout it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment