Saturday soccer got canceled because it was too cold—Cannon and Isaac went hunting and didn’t get a deer! What a great day! I literally thought I got a bonus day…I can’t exactly remember what I did with my bonus day (except for work on Rizzy’s tulip garden a little) but it was a great day!
Sunday the boys crushed it on the primary program!!! It was literally the best one I’ve ever seen!! (Back row of girls about to go into young women’s that carried ever song didn’t hurt😉) but it was so good. Colt’s school teacher came, Tanner invited Mrs Pasa the librarian (she comes occasionally because her kids/grandkids are members so when they come to visit she comes with them) but it was awesome! (Seth’s teachers didn’t come and that was hard for Mr 4 year old but I was proud of him for inviting them!)
There was one other teacher there supporting the kids—it was awesome! We really like her even though we haven’t actually had her but maybe Seth or Addi will
Pres Thomas, who we love, was also there kind of to say goodbye, but he told us the story of the splitting of the steak, and it was pretty sweet! And he picked a great Sunday to come, because that was an awesome primary program😉 I love Primary Sunday!
Sunday these boys found some more fun!
Monday…anti climatic but I did get to meet (and really like) Canns basketball coach at the parent meeting.
Tuesday we went and visited Dad’s class!


And skipped the rest of Halloween. On account of getting to bed early because we got up at 1:40 and headed for Kansas City!
And skipped the rest of Halloween. On account of getting to bed early because we got up at 1:40 and headed for Kansas City!
Oh but we did have an Art Star
(I might have got busted for “accidentally” throwing this out so after we salvaged it we made sure to get a pic)
And on to the plane a that pretty early flight!
Isaac snagged this chair fro sis because she “has limited mobility”
🤯
On one hand it was super smart-and on the other…I’m so embarrassed! If I say that though—he just says “why?!” And “because you are using that chair so someone who really has limited mobility can’t” isn’t a sufficient answer so instead I just take pics🤷♀️ Cann was a stud though, manning the car seat for me through both airports! That was awesome!
We did and off site car rental so that took an extra hour or so but by time we hit I-15 Isaac was ready for In Out burger…but it was still 10 am Vegas time so —not open. He settled for Dell Taco (we paid up on some long promised Krispy Kreme’s) and then he said “we’re not in a hurry” (I mean…he wasn’t -turn me toward home and I always am so…) we detoured to the warm springs, with no required reservation but loads of Isaac’s charm. So the missionary wrote up a little agreement promising we wouldn’t sue if anything happened and they let’s swim for about 1/2 hour.
The kids loved it but it was Isaac who was in HEAVEN! Even if it wasn’t quite as warm as he remembered.
We stopped at the corrals to see Grampa on the way through and threw the ball for Parch a little.
Then we made it to Grama’s, it was probably early afternoon, it just felt like midnight…so we crashed pretty early!


The brothers and Grampa went to feed so Addi and dad hit the park.



Thursday we went to lunch with uncle Shawn’s family, Grandma, Coy and Georgette, then my folks met back up with all of us and we got to go to the temple open house—❤️ the reason we came! It was awesome! We loved it.
The brothers and Grampa went to feed so Addi and dad hit the park.
Thursday we went to lunch with uncle Shawn’s family, Grandma, Coy and Georgette, then my folks met back up with all of us and we got to go to the temple open house—❤️ the reason we came! It was awesome! We loved it.
Matching scowls matching smiles 😂
After that my folks worked the next shift at the temple ushering (oh It was really fun to go on a day that the Santa Clara steak was doing it. We saw lots of people I knew.) Grandma Shawn and Lauren tended our kids at the hotel and Isaac and I headed to Cedar to do a temple session there.
Tired? Ate too much?or truly a bad tummy??? We don’t really know but I had two of my people puke last night 😩😩 oh these two but Grama wasn’t afraid to tend the sickies!
And we still took them hiking!
After which Grandma Shawn and Lauren headed back to Emery Co and we headed to Santa Clara.
Riley came for a while then Klint and Caroline night.
Colt talked Grama into some pull taffy…I don’t like that stuff but they had fun.

There’s more
There’s more
The burm
Off roading in the rental van on our way to the hike (there was a much easier way)
The 4+ mile hike we missed the marking sign and never really even saw Elephant Arch…oh well
Cann went for a jog with me
I don’t know what else
Hopefully I can proof read it tomorrow🤞🏻
No comments:
Post a Comment