Friday, May 31, 2024

So good to be Home!

Saturday was busy
I didn’t get up for the early morning snorkling trip-
But we all headed to Miami Beach for the air show…
Which was cool but also drug out all day and I stayed up late blogging and when I say I didn’t get up for the early morning trip I really was very much awake…so by the time we were ready to bail on the air show…I’d been “done” for hours! 







But we were far from done with this day!! 
Tanner…or maybe Seth, probably both really really just wanted to find a coconut and cut it open! (Apparently we really are making lasting memories -Puerto Rico) 
So Isaac walked around the neighbor hood and found a coconut tree, knocked on a door and our new friend Juan was happy to make all their dreams come true! 









I don’t even have a pic of Seth 🤷‍♀️ but it’s was fun.
That night they went python hunting… I have no pictures and neither do they. They found hundreds of alligators though—
And got home at 3:00 in the morning 😳😳😳

Sunday we went to church-which was good. I mean other than the organ was so loud you probably heard it from wherever you are reading this from. It was just a small branch and Cannon helped pass the sacrament so that was cool! The younger boys got to go to the annex for Primary—which was a new experience too! They have a rented building and they just make it work! Cannon got to go with Isaac to Elders quorum…I can’t remember why-maybe it was WAY hot in their assigned room? Or maybe cuz there was only 2 of them? Anyway last but not least Isaac got invited by and investigator to join with the missionaries in a lesson the next day. He couldn’t turn him down😉 but I was glad and I hope my kids are learning what’s really important!
Monday we hit the beach one last time in the morning. 





They went iguana hunting in the afternoon, apparently a sling shot won’t kill them. And we spent all afternoon in the pool! But I was in too so no documentation. 
I love coming home from vacation-I always have! So Tuesday was a good day! But highly stressful too since we had a 7:50 AM flight! 
But we survived! 
I might not have got a picture of Seth with the coconut but he wanted one saying goodbye to the pool and rental car her had so much fun with…ha! Ok buddy! 

After we got back to StL we had to hit the zoo…probably because it was so cool last time we went but it wasn’t, it was a ZOO! 

So many people and the animals weren’t doing anything cool—oh but they moved the monkeys outside, I guess that was cool, at least it doesn’t stink so bad!! And after that we finally got HOME!! 
And by then Addi had broke out in this crazy rash and pretty much everyone was a least a little sick-ugh? The price we pay for playing I guess. At least it’s summer! 

But Cannon had basketball camp and we hung out with the Tilton kids and back to baseball. So I think that means summers in full swing…






Oh and back to riding Enzo too! 

And a mystery safe…



??? 🤷‍♀️





No comments:

Post a Comment