Sunday I started Indexing, that's been a goal for a while, I need to do some more today-we'll see if it happens. Monday I came home to these:

I love Gerber Daisey's!
And I thought I had a little tradition of getting Isaac a new tie and dress socks for valentines but he just didn't need either so he got Mike'n Ikes.

Isaac left Tuesday for Huntington and stayed until Thursday night. It gets pretty lonely around here without him. But I'm thankful he can go up there and work. I cleaned bathrooms and such. Blah. Oh but my folks stopped by and we rearranged furniture in Little Guy's room, that was fun. Wed we finished up our season playing Pine View, got a clean sweep, that's a good way to end it-except really we've got to get over the hump and get to the state tournament with varsity but that's water under the bridge this year. Thursday we had a little team meeting then I had all afternoon...what do people do with those? I went birthday shopping for Isaac it was fun! Then that night I hit the previously posted about cow. Here's the image in my mind as he flew up and on to the other side of the road. Except it was a dark, just an up-ended calf rotating through the air. YIKES

And tough Little Green-all she had to show for it was the manure
(admittedly a synonym for the word I said as I looked up and realized I was hitting that little sucker one way or another-whoops) Thank Heaven for her Sleek, low to the ground, (possibly a slider) design. Ky thinks she needs a sticker that says "Little Green, Calf Killing Machine" That's a little gross for me though. I felt bad for the little cuss but was just so thankful me and little guy were safe and sound.
At stake conf these weekend one of the speakers what talking about daily little things that help you know Heavenly Father is mindful of you...this was a BIG THING! But I do need to do a better job of being mindful of all the little things!
Friday we watched my boys team play-sat right in the middle of the Juan Diego parents which were pretty entertaining as well as the game. And Sat. for the first time in who knows how long we just spent all day hang'n out together-it was fun. We went to lunch with my folks, stopped by grama and grampa's and puttered around until stake conference. Isaac was hysterical, there was a little girl who needed her diaper changed-we committed to be more responsible parents because both of us were just gagging. Anyway he leaned over and asked me if I'd been farting (what a punk) then later he asked me if I was sure, then he sat up real straight "so they'd for sure know they have plenty of room to get by when taking her out" every time he said anything I was just bust'n up laughing (and trying to be reverent) then much much much too late when her dad finally did take her out she launched some spit up in Isaac's direction (he skillfully dodged it though) but when we were headed out to the car he said "Man, that little girl had it out for me!" Oh it was just funny. It seems like he had me laughing at stake conf this morning too but I can't remember and this post is probably long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment