Sunday, February 13, 2011

Posting pictures of myself is probably not my favorite thing but here's the Coach Ison version of what I've been making for my kids. The sweater hides my belly pretty good but make no mistake, my arm is resting on little guy.

This week has been another busy week, I told Isaac as we were crawling into bed one of the nights good thing I blog-cuz the normal Journal’s been hit and miss.
Monday- We watched a few Mormon messages clips for FHE, but I can’t remember much else…Isaac’s got a plan for us to start studying the first few chapters of the Handbook for FHE. I’ll have to report on our progress.
Tuesday we played at Canyon View and it was 11:00 before I got home, Isaac was asleep. My freshman played horrible, I had a lot of sick kids though and we somehow snuck out a win. Everyone but varsity won. Thursday it was everyone but Freshman won at Hurricane, it was a bummer for my kids but I hope we learn from it, and again another night of coming home when Isaac is asleep. Not my favorite thing. Oh and I guess that day everyone except me had family dinner at my mom’s house. Isaac won big points when my mom came home from picking up pizza and he was vacuuming her floor, of course he didn’t tell me about that, she did the next day in an email. She was super impressed.
Wed was the worst day of being pregnant so far! Oh my goodness I thought I was going to die if little guy didn’t get his foot out of my ribs, but later he started moving around like crazy-as if to say “Mom, it’s not me!” and finally, after Isaac asked me several times I did remember hurting myself at basketball (I really am to Prego to be playing defense-but I needed someone to double down in the post…) I was just too busy with practice to realize I really was hurt. That night though, there was little to no comfort sitting, laying, walking, breathing…anything, I was pretty much toast. Thankfully it didn’t last too long, the next day was bearable-sort of-and by the weekend it was just little hints of what it had been. THANK HEAVEN!
Friday we had dinner and hung out with Phillip and Cindy, Allison and Steve were down (for some conference or something) but I really like them and it was fun to visit! Yesterday morning Isaac had meetings but apparently it wasn’t really so much a leadership meeting as an anyone meeting, I should have went with him. Instead I went to the grocery store- He was going to go riding with his cousins but they ended up not going, I waited until he went over there to go into school, it was a totally unproductive trip to school. I worked on Saturday and I’m not one bit ahead…or even caught up for that matter. Whatever! It was “Lots of Love” ward Temple night so we went to that, the rest of the night was pretty much a bummer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment