I can't wait until Sunday when I usually post for this...it's too cute! The 11's are for the year he's coming (and I love that I wore that number too) and I think the I's are so cute too. Little Ison man coming soon! Thanks Brit and Ginger my mom for customizing his crib set!
So dang cute! I can't wait for you to have your cute little guy. When is your due date? Write me an email and let me know. I am going to come this summer sometime. I'll get to meet him I'm sure! Miss ya! And just so you know, Isaac totally spoiles you, you lucky girl.
So dang cute! I can't wait for you to have your cute little guy. When is your due date? Write me an email and let me know. I am going to come this summer sometime. I'll get to meet him I'm sure! Miss ya! And just so you know, Isaac totally spoiles you, you lucky girl.
ReplyDelete