Monday for family home evening we went and visited Brother Birks, he's a funny guy, we like him. His wife is in the hospital and they won't let him see her until he's not sick anymore, we need to go visit his wife too but one thing at a time I guess. We took him some dinner but he'd already eat'n but he called the next day to thank us again and tell me it was good.
Tuesday we swept Dixie! Heck ya! I was so proud of my kids, their freshman hadn't lost...but now they have! I loved it.
Wednesday Isaac had scouts and by time I got home he was on his way out the door so I just made dinner and messed around with the basketball pictures, I'm trying to make a collage for each of my players, its a fun little project. (That I may or may not actually have time for-OH WELL)
Thursday we played Snow Canyon, its weird to coach against some of my best friends from high school's little sisters and hear the parents in the stands yelling at the officials and stuff but... its fine too. We all won except JV-that (varsity win) was a huge win for our program, we've never beat them.
By Friday I'm just SO TIRED I don't know what way is up. I came home and had a much needed nap (especially after early morning practice) that night my mom sent my dad up with a casserole that "needed use'n" she didn't come because she'd been sick but we had a good time visiting with him.
Saturday Isaac worked at the Data Center and I headed back to work as well, between basketball games and Dr. appointments and blood work and whatever else I don't feel like I ever have a prep, so I got a little closer to caught up. Then we just had a fun afternoon together, grabbed durango salads for dinner, went to the temple and then had ice cream when we got home, I love treats! Busy-like always-but a good week.
Today we went to our sacrament meeting then slipped over to Matt and Nichole's they blessed Lilah today and Isaac got to stand in the circle. It was fun to see Marcie and Ryan there too. Then we ate dinner with Grama and Grampa Frei, they loved Isaac's crock pot creation, and getting to spend time with us-and we did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment