Monday, January 23, 2012

All week and all I can really do is look back and say its really already over? WOW! The only new things I remember Cannon doing (Ok besides proudly pulling himself up to any and everything) are sticking his tongue out, its pretty cute, and grunting continuously when he wants something. That might be cute/might be annoying. I tried to feed him more/different food~he thinks its poison, especially vegetables. Funny guy. I look a little video of him scooting because I was sure we'd seen the last of it, he was going to take off crawling, but then he didn't. AND I was so excited about him throwing the ball last week. It wasn't near as cute when it was at church or later in the week when I gave him a cracker and he threw it then clapped! Oh well, you win some you lose some I guess.
Cannon and I started thinking about and shopping for Isaac's birthday~I love things like that, it was fun. And Uncle Ky found us a little hook up on and engraving machine, (ahhh I'm a hoarder too) I'll have to explain more later but its just more junk in my garage (maybe I'm going to have to get off his back about the gumball machine) but I was really excited about it, I thought it sounded like a fun hobby. I started making Bubba a quiet book. Maybe I'll finish it before he's 5. Maybe. But I like having the project, its fun.
Here's the little wild man just trying to get outside! (We took a few more cute pics but they're on Grama's camera.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the family header! Good job Annie. And way to look cute family.

    ReplyDelete