
Monday: Happy 2nd Anniversary us!We had a Great day! I had basketball in the morning then met my 2 cute boys at Durangos for lunch. YUM. Then we went to a park and hung out with Annie, Ayla, and Blake. It was a beautiful day! We had a blast (ok I wiped out trying to help Cannon down the slide that was disastrous, but everything else was perfect)
Annie's kind of getting into the photography thing so we were the subjects while her and her sister practiced. I was excited about it... and Isaac was a sport. I'll have to post some evidence of that fun later. Then we went for a little 4 wheeler ride, first date reenactment :) It was too dang cold though, so it was super short but still a really fun Anniversary.And we had a fun surprise visit from Aunt Laur and Shad this week, so we put her to work tending. (Actually we put Grampa to work tending this week too)
No comments:
Post a Comment