Isaac took Bubba to Priesthood with him, Ava was with her dad too because her mom was teaching. The report was they were so cute together and having fun...until she just couldn't resist this guys cute little cheeks and bit him. I thought an old lady with lipstick had got him. He wishes! Poor little guy, I like they one in the tie cuz it was at church and his little eyes just look sad. Trying to get another picture after was tough because he just kept turning his head~and smiling of course, the cute little turkey!
Tuesday we got to meet up with Ang and Linds, that is always so fun. Mason missed out on the fun we snagged a pic with Angie's kids. Connecticut just really is too far away! They are so cute and getting so big so fast!
We hit the park a few times this week, that was fun, and more basketball??? ALWAYS! These girls are SO CUTE with him and he LOVES LOVES LOVES all the attention they give him.
Dad being 6'5" is pretty cool too. Cannon and I don't get enough hoop in so we went to watch the young men too :)Saturday we had a fun little play date with Nichole (Lilah) Leane (Ted) and Claudia (Ryder) it was fun and crazy just how we've gone from pretty much the same spot in life, hang'n out in the singles ward, to the same spot in life hang'n out with these cute little kids. I'm pretty sure we won the bald award, Ryder doesn't have a ton of hair but he had a hat on. Part of me wanted to post all of the pics just to relive the chaos one frame at a time -I wouldn't really have-but then Leane sent me a video...DONE. Isaac was so funny after watching it he was like "How much older is Ted?...He's just so much quicker....Cannon's going to have to get stronger..." And so on. It was funny.
Ok and here are a few favorites. Lilah with the football and they boys wanting in on it, then all of them together.
I still cannot believe Ava! What a little stinker! He is such a trooper, and she is almost done teething, so hopefully no more fake kisses for Cannon from Ava! He's poor little cheek!
ReplyDelete