Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cann snagged this little ball from Trey and he was riding his little CAT machine with his arm up all cocked ready to throw it. (Talk about making mom proud!) But I couldn't quite get the picture I was after.
Not as much of a picture overload this week but we did get the new blog header pic back from Annie! I was pretty excited about it! This week has been a whirlwind (and it was even our bye week for basketball) anyway Cann Man's been up to some fun stuff ~like usual. He pulled himself up to the folding chair, then played it like a drum-so proud of himself. Its a phone pic but you get the idea...blurry or not. After our little play date I decided maybe I should put shoes on him, all the other kids had shoes on, he hated that! He tried to kick them off then when I put him down on his tummy he was chasing them (Like a dog chases its tail) trying to reach them and pull them off. I gave in after just a few minutes, poor little guy was miserable with those things on. He's also been exploring his little teeth hitting against each other as he clenches his jaw, I thought it was random and cute Thursday and Friday it was more like "Oh dang, there's another tooth!" So maybe that's what it was about. But he's still doing it a ton, he looks so mad when he does it which doesn't fit his personality at all so it makes it extra funny.
He played so good with with Trey and Grama, and is warming up to Grampa -didn't want him out of his sight- one of the days.
Us? Isaac's busy at work and seems to be loving teaching Econ. I'm manage to stay plenty busy these days too, our house gets neglected that's just the breaks! For example right now I could be cleaning bathrooms but I picked blogging :) Way more fun!

1 comment: